Doctors in Las Vegas

VIXEN2002

This is probably a very old question, but I just registered today. I have found only 1 doctor in Las Vegas that can complete my Doctor statement and he is very very expensive. Medical Marijuana doctors are NOT listed in the yellow pages, does anyone know of any doctors besides Dr. Silver

I'm also a noob here in Vegas...I've done the research and know it's a battle here in NV, butI have my app and medical records. Now looking for a legit doc to sign off on it. I'd be most grateful for any insight or suggestions. Just looking to do this right...thanks in advance for any words of wisdom!

this might be a long stretch but i know where i'm at the little nickle ads that you find at like little cafe's/stores have MMJ doctor advertisements. don't know if this is any help where your at but gotta try :D

I'm also thinking you can just go into the front of a MMJ dispensary and ask one of the receptionist if they can recommend a MMJ Doctor for as well. They all have connections and work with eachother. At least here in Cali my MMJ dispensary recommended my Doc. Give that a try too..

:yummy: :thumb:

I am a Veteran looking for some help. I need to re-up for my 3rd time but my doctors fees have more than doubled since his business from being interviewed for MMJ in the weekly. I have called a couple other doctors numbers but no luck, can anyone email me a good referral please, I would like to know if the doctor gives an affidavit for more plants as well. Thank you

Hey Troy...it just keeps harder & harder here in Vegas. I've been looking for the past 2 months and still can't find one that'll sign off on my app (and I have my medical records that go back 5 years to document my issue). One of the docs that was recommended by someone on this board actually told me over the phone he won't sign off on any more apps, no matter the DX is. I hope someone reads your new plea for help and can help us both out. Maybe there's a new doc out there now that believes in the cause...hang in there!

I also am having problems finding anoyone to sign off for me. I have periferal neuropothy due to rheumatoid arthritis. Vicodin, Lortabs, and Percocet are NOT helping. MJ does. I would rather use this option legaly as opposed to breaking laws. Any new leads on a LEGIT dr. willing to help those in real pain?

trying to find a dispensary is just as hard. Seems they are shut down within a few mnths of opening. Have you tried googling for medical marijuana of nevada
Wink

Hey Wink, I know exactly where you are coming from. The dispensaries are a joke. I assume you are local, Vegas/Henderson?

Crash

I'm local & have been following the "dispensery" shut downs. Unfortunately they were a joke to begin with. Taking "donations" for meds, having firearms on location, and according to the FBI laundering money. As of right now there is NO legit way to get meds, and even harder to find a legit Dr. to help.

I'm probably what most would assume an old fuddy duddy. I drive the speed limit, have never drived impared, absolutely no arrests, say "sir" & "ma'am", go to church twice weekly, volunteer, and actualy have a good working relationship with my local police. When THEY tell me I should be using MJ as a medicin it makes me think. Unfortunately again, it's not an option I can legaly have at this time due to the circumstances. 4 more years and if I'm not a legal patient by then I'll have to move to California.

I just moved to Vegas and was having the same prob.My wife and I got ours from Dr.Orlandis Wells MD,it was $150.Cool dude,good vibe.Hey,Does anyone know of a "420 Event"in Vegas this year?
This is probably a very old question, but I just registered today. I have found only 1 doctor in Las Vegas that can complete my Doctor statement and he is very very expensive. Medical Marijuana doctors are NOT listed in the yellow pages, does anyone know of any doctors besides Dr. Silver

Well 2014 has started off and it sucks. On January 1st, I had a knock on my door........Sheriffs Dept. First words, can I see your Medical Marijuana Card. I looked him in the eye and said I do not have one. He asked how many plants I had growing, I said 1. he then said either I can give him permission to come in or he could get a warrant. I let him in. He asked to see plant, took him to grow room, sure enough 1 plant, a 5ft 6inch Train Wreck, DANK as Hell..LOL. He said all this smell from just 1 plant no little ones anywhere, I told him yes. He asked me why I did not have a card, and I explained I was on Social Security Disability and live on fixed income, and 500 dollars was not in my budget, also telling him I know it was against HIS LAW but then he seen my pill bottles, 30mg Morphine Sulfate, Lortab, Valium, Gabentin just to name a few, they were cool about everything,but took my plant 3 days from HARVEST which would of been at least 1lb after drying and curing. Then, they call HAZ Mat team and took all grow related material. Here is the kicker, they did not leave a calling card, or any paperwork of the lighting and fans and filters they took. I asked if I could change cloths before going to jail, and he told me I was not going to go to jail, they would just send me a subpoena and just show up on that date. One cop who let me go outside to have a cigarette said Crash, just get your card before you go to court and dont worry about it. But 3 days from harvest ..BUZZARD LUCK I guess, and NO ONE knows I grow to get off the opiates but me, I keep everything close to breast, know what I mean....So, I might just use Dr Reefer and pay the 500 for Rush processing since they do everything right there and overnight the package....Then the next day Herbies dropped off a nice new package, and it is killing me not to get started...a little gun shy//LOL So everyone be cool and thanks for letting me rant ...it helped

Back
Top Bottom