Anyone around niagra falls canada needing doctor

harryo

doctor available in hamilton ontario canada, I got lucky he signed me up for 20 grams a day
420MagazineLogo80x80.jpg

peace.gif

I live in Hamilton and yes I need a doctor to renew my card

I listed all info on my blog but if u missed it here it is again DR ROB J KAMERMANS MD. PHONE#613-337 8984 give him a call set an appiontment they will let u know when he,s coming to hamilton or burlington it,s not free it will cost u $250 hope it helps I do,nt know your current allowance is I did get 20 grams dailly allowance so just tell him thats what u need if ur not getting it already peace and love
No icon
ve

dont know what ur trying to say but plain speak helps, were all brothers and sisters hopefully looking and fighting for our rights to make our own decisions, when it comes to legalizing and smoking what we want when we want.peace love and happiness

how many times would you have to go and see dr rob? would it be a one time deal and how would i bring up the topic of him to sign me off?

doctor available in hamilton ontario canada, I got lucky he signed me up for 20 grams a day
420MagazineLogo80x80.jpg

peace.gif

So cool of you to mention and post his name public !!!!

He got raided 2 weeks ago, all files and buddies in hands of cops, don't believe me, call him or do search of "doctor raided coe hill "

And its not 'he' thats signs you up for 20 grams, he recommends and Health Canada Issues card for. I don't be thinking Health Canada be issue any more cards with thanks to this budd-ee.

Here be a cut and paste of the news item on the doctors raid, thanks, you did him wonders by not be cool.

Raid on local medical office leaves a big mess and no charges
By Barbara Shaw Bancroft This Week
Saturday Jan 28 2012

Officers from the OPP and the RCMP descended on Coe Hill on Jan. 26 serving
warrants at both the home and the medical clinic of Dr. Rob Kamermans. An
estimated 20 officers raided the doctor's office and home.

Jct: Must have been some horrible crimes going on by the show of force. 20
officers to take on an office of paperwork!

Dr. Kamermans was taken into custody but after questioning, no charges were laid
and he was released.

Jct: Taking him into custody was completely unnecessary. They're just making an
example of him for other doctors not to get involved. Good for us that they were
so Gestapo-ish.

Dr. Kamermans runs a busy family practice in Coe Hill. A neighbour who did not
want his name used said he was disgusted that the police would target the doctor
in this way and "tear apart his home and office and remove private patient
files." The neighbour said he saw the files being removed from the office by two
of the officers. During the full-day search of the clinic, the operator of the
Coe Hill Farmers Market and Café said that the officers weren't saying anything
to him about what they were searching for.

The Coe Hill Farmers Market and Café is run by Faz Rahman and is attached to the
medical office. Dr. Kamerman is Rahman's landlord. They share a washroom so RCMP
officers could be seen from the Café conducting their search. Officers remained
in the café throughout the day. "They ordered some sandwiches," said Rahman who
was trying to keep his business running despite the interruption.

Dr. Kamerman was back in the clinic on Jan. 27 trying to resume his work. He is
waiting to speak with his lawyers before making a statement. Media relations for
this case is not being handled in the Bancroft detachment of the OPP but has
been referred to Sergeant Kristine Rae, media relations officer for the East
region.

She would not any provide details on the case except to say it was an ongoing
investigation.

Jct: I guess the government message is that doctors should not participate in
their government plan too much.

Back
Top Bottom