Practicing doctors in Toronto, ON?

crimus

Hi, been looking for a doctor who believes in the medical benefits of marijuana for a few years now with no luck, on top of which, I also recently lost my caregiver/doctor and have been without one at all for over three months while waiting on government and agency waiting lists hoping for some random doctor to become available to me.

This means I'm not looking for someone like Dr. Rob in Coe Hill, ON who see's you one time for $$. I'm looking for a family doctor or psychiatrist to be a long term caregiver for me located in the Toronto area.

I realize that people probably don't share this type of info because a practicing doctor who does this probably doesn't want their name on the internet or shared with any schmuck looking for a license.

I am in genuine need of a long term caregiver/doctor and since I'm in the process of trying to find one anyways, it would be amazing if I could get help finding one who also does believe in medical marijuana. Even if he/she won't sign for me, I'd rather hear medical reasons why then the standard paranoid and uneducated reply I got from my previous doctor.

Please Private message me if you can help me out, I don't want a legitimate doctor's info posted on a public forum.

I am in genuine need of a long term caregiver/doctor and since I'm in the process of trying to find one anyways, it would be amazing if I could get help finding one who also does believe in medical marijuana. Even if he/she won't sign for me, I'd rather hear medical reasons why then the standard paranoid and uneducated reply I got from my previous doctor.

Please Private message me if you can help me out, I don't want a legitimate doctor's info posted on a public forum.

Hard to find a doctor of any type nowadays. Important message you put on Doc Rob, he got raided because a few peeps got silly, now everyone with med files there needs to be of worry?

Mods here should have cut that when a name was posted, can only get that guy in trouble.

Raid on local medical office leaves a big mess and no charges
By Barbara Shaw Bancroft This Week
Saturday Jan 28 2012

Officers from the OPP and the RCMP descended on Coe Hill on Jan. 26 serving
warrants at both the home and the medical clinic of Dr. Rob Kamermans. An
estimated 20 officers raided the doctor's office and home.

Jct: Must have been some horrible crimes going on by the show of force. 20
officers to take on an office of paperwork!

Dr. Kamermans was taken into custody but after questioning, no charges were laid
and he was released.

Jct: Taking him into custody was completely unnecessary. They're just making an
example of him for other doctors not to get involved. Good for us that they were
so Gestapo-ish.

Dr. Kamermans runs a busy family practice in Coe Hill. A neighbour who did not
want his name used said he was disgusted that the police would target the doctor
in this way and "tear apart his home and office and remove private patient
files." The neighbour said he saw the files being removed from the office by two
of the officers. During the full-day search of the clinic, the operator of the
Coe Hill Farmers Market and Café said that the officers weren't saying anything
to him about what they were searching for.

The Coe Hill Farmers Market and Café is run by Faz Rahman and is attached to the
medical office. Dr. Kamerman is Rahman's landlord. They share a washroom so RCMP
officers could be seen from the Café conducting their search. Officers remained
in the café throughout the day. "They ordered some sandwiches," said Rahman who
was trying to keep his business running despite the interruption.

Dr. Kamerman was back in the clinic on Jan. 27 trying to resume his work. He is
waiting to speak with his lawyers before making a statement. Media relations for
this case is not being handled in the Bancroft detachment of the OPP but has
been referred to Sergeant Kristine Rae, media relations officer for the East
region.

She would not any provide details on the case except to say it was an ongoing
investigation.

Jct: I guess the government message is that doctors should not participate in
their government plan too much.

Have you tried reaching out to marijuana doctor or cannabis card? I have heard some good things about the resources they can put you in touch with....just a thought.

Both charge 450-500 to set up an appoint with the doctor that just got raided and no longer signs jack. They want you to email or fax your complete med file along with cash payment, no paypal, and they set up a skype doctors
visit with Rob in Coe Hill.

Ditto sites like medicalmarijuana.ca and any other canuck referal sites, prob is no doctors in right mind will sign after they run this guy thru the ringer.

FWIW doctor raided was charges 100 in office, 250 via skype and 100 per gram when visiting BC or Quebec (he's bilingual).

I would say never pay in advance to anyone that claims they will soon be able to deliver signatures, its probably a scam.

Why did Dr David Saul stop signing MMAR ..who else is legal in SW On

2 reasons.
The cops, the medical board threatens to pull his license.

They took the nice doctor, seized his files, raided his home, took cash and stuff and held it
for 3 months as a 'notice' not to sign any more. Held him at the police station for the whole
day and reserved the right for charges vs him for 2 fucking years.

Ditto Dr.Ira Price.

Call your MP, your MPP and complain, pretty well all any of us can do, as if that is gonna matter.

Good luck, if you find anyone, keep it quiet, loose lips sink doctors and ships.

2 reasons.
The cops, the medical board threatens to pull his license.

They took the nice doctor, seized his files, raided his home, took cash and stuff and held it
for 3 months as a 'notice' not to sign any more. Held him at the police station for the whole
day and reserved the right for charges vs him for 2 fucking years.

Ditto Dr.Ira Price.

Call your MP, your MPP and complain, pretty well all any of us can do, as if that is gonna matter.

Good luck, if you find anyone, keep it quiet, loose lips sink doctors and ships.

Wow that is awful so basic its ok to give me a script for dilaudid or fentyl patch which I was on before ..but not the mmar. Its like I guess they dont want anyone to have a licence..So unless you are dying of aids ..ms cancer your out of luck..cause less it is those five catagories..
But if you look at the papers basically it states the dr is just following your care..

Wow that is awful so basic its ok to give me a script for dilaudid or fentyl patch which I was on before ..but not the mmar. Its like I guess they dont want anyone to have a licence..So unless you are dying of aids ..ms cancer your out of luck..cause less it is those five catagories..
But if you look at the papers basically it states the dr is just following your care..

Lookit michigan. one tenth the pop of canada and one hundred times the MMJ cards. Doctors there
are assured medical boards and cops will not prosecute.

2 doctors are signing in canada right now, they want 500-700 a sign for simple renews.

Your kidding me right 500 to 700 bucks..plus like so many hours drive ..for a renewal..
Holy Fudge ..what if you dont have funds.. no car ..then I am a total screw ..so will have to go back on regular meds
Is this not out law ..to charge fees like that?

This prices are insane! If the pot becomes legal the price wouldnt be more than tea! why the hell on Earth would a dr charge 700$ in a country that has free health care!?!? I mean why would someone even pay 700$ for a 1 year term

Free health care? Pot is not part of that fabrication which really don't exist in the first place.
Your right, its a rip off, go illegal and see how much a lawyer charges BY THE HOUR and remember, cops can and do
seize bank a/c, cars, safety boxes.

You can rail like an idiot about the prices being unfair or go see a lawyer after being charged to find the trial alone
runs $15,000. for legals. Oh, legal is free too, legal aid, they'll give you some jerk that wants to see you do five years
time and forfeit assets just so he can be a better buddy to the crown prosecutor.
This prices are insane! If the pot becomes legal the price wouldnt be more than tea! why the hell on Earth would a dr charge 700$ in a country that has free health care!?!? I mean why would someone even pay 700$ for a 1 year term

I know that lawyers charge a lot too :( Patients situation is really fucked up here, it's like you are in a triangle of lawyers, police officers, and doctors, you are getting screwd one way or another by the government! and its ironic how these are the professions that are existing to help people but instead they are just ripping off patients :| :icon_roll

I know that lawyers charge a lot too :( Patients situation is really fucked up here, it's like you are in a triangle of lawyers, police officers, and doctors, you are getting screwd one way or another by the government! and its ironic how these are the professions that are existing to help people but instead they are just ripping off patients :| :icon_roll

2 canuck doctors recently got charged by the RCMP over signing of MMR forms. Can't work as criminal charges, can't have
a bank a/c, fees to lawyers of 2-300,000 and even vehcile impounded just to screw them over.
Search Dr. Kamermans Coe Hill Ontario and in Arizona, will give you an idea of what doctors get slammed with when cops decide
to 'get even' and send a message.
66 year old grandpa and his nurse wife dragged out of office by 20 cops.....and few weeks later they went and rearrested him
at the emergency room of a hospital just to show that no one should hire him.
Innocence till proved is a myth.

Still think 700 is a lot? Goto medschool for 10 years and then hand them out for free, you show em.

I think Kamermans was arrested because he was one of the only famous doctors on forums, everyone refereed to him as a pot doctor and you can clearly see what happened to him

Back
Top Bottom