Need a prescribing Medical Marijiuana Doctor in Portland, Maine

R.Weeks

I am being treated with Morphine for my 7 Fused Disks in my back with progressive authritise in both my hips and also in my Knees. I have a very bad By-Polar Disorder and the only thing that will take me off the Morphine, Klonopin, Paxil, Ritalin is if I can start a managed care with Medical Marijuana.

So please if anybody can hook me up with a Doctor quick before I get addicted to this Morphine again let me know as soon as you can.

Sincerely; Rick Maurice Weeks; 57 Yrs old and not getting any younger.

:thanks:

I myself, Up in the North Part of maine had a hard time. I hope this helps you.

Medical Marijuana Evaluation Appointments

- Leading Doctor in Maine Dr. Dustin Sulak DO
- CALL: 207 482 0188 or Integr8 Health LLC - Leader In Maine Medical Marijuana
Mention Maine Medical Marijuana. Org

Good luck.

I am also looking for a doctor in maine around the bangor area I will travel if i have to but I can not drive I have seizures.
I have been dicked around for almost 6 months, they put me on 2 types of seizure meds not knowing whats causing them have done tones of testing and my own doctor says its eplizey seizures I have seen 4 different doctors all say its seizures but this doctor refuses to state what type they are until I go on 15 different types of pills to under go his testing. the Pills im on now make me sleep all the time its to the point I dont take them and just deal with the seizures nothing like having them 4-5 times every other day.

I prefer all natural everything over a tone of pills but he dosnt give me a choice. he has black listed me from the DMV and I cant work because he wont sign anything stating a pass a medical review but he also wont tell the state what kid of seizures they are because he dosnt want me limited to do nothing but right now im in that bind of no job no car no way around no money for bills Im to that point to where I just want to get medical smoke use that instid of pills th at way i can at least manage to think on my own and find a job that dosnt ask for medical review or a car.

I applyed to that site above to get an apt. I hope it works maine needs a better system personally I think they should just stop fighting it I meen its 100x's better then bath salts and coke and all that crap its never really did damage to people its known to help people why fight something that can be used to lower medical bills and help heal people?

if anyone has any input on this I would like to know what you think or where is a good doctor for seizures where i can get medical MJ I dont care if i have to go to another state

Back
Top Bottom