MMA Doctor Ontario Canada, eastern Ontario

420tavish

Hi I am looking for a medical marijuana friendly doctor that would be willing to Prescribe. I have been diagnosed with depression and anxiety and find Marijuana a great medicine for my symptoms. I am sick of having to buy weed on the streets, and having to be afraid of getting caught by the cops for medicating. if someone could please help me out.

thanks you!!

Hello and good luck..from my understanding there are ways but the cost is very very high there is a Dr ..if you a search of this forum for a huge consulting fee..and there are a couple of websites again with a high fee..
other than that ..You go back to traditional methods.
like I have to do.also to help you out there are different herbs that can help beside mj
kava kava. do a search ..some of the head shops sell them
st johns wort in the smoke variety that has other herbs in it works for me got it at the head shop.

so why put yourself at risk
as for your diagnosis ..unlikely a dr will sign off
since you are a catagory 2
there is someone that posted earlier that he had a list of drs.. but unless you have 50 posts on here you cant private message

If you look in previous threads it gives the amount and where to find the Dr ..I have not followed this path..so I can not direct you there.
there are other forums that give the information here. You just need to do a small search.

IT seems that the list was taken down , you might ask the administrator for the list also thee were a couple of websites to link to find the information of Doctors and ways that might be helpful in finding a Dr to sign. Unfortunately I can not send the information by pm as you have to have 50 posts before you can do that. so try contacting one of admins or go through old lists.

Hey there i am in southern Ontario and have been trying for years to get the name of a prescribing doctors in Ontario,and across Canada, finnaly i have found a list of doctors who sighn the MMAR forms. As far as i know there is also no fee involved with these doctors.

Hey there i am in southern Ontario and have been trying for years to get the name of a prescribing doctors in Ontario,and across Canada, finnaly i have found a list of doctors who sighn the MMAR forms. As far as i know there is also no fee involved with these doctors.

They just arrested a few in ontario, i'm sure that they will be lining up to sign for free. Get real. Search doctor arrest.

At the best of times only 1:100 doctors would sign for a gram or two and they all cost around $1,000.

that is insane to charge people that amount of money..highway robbery.. to say the least
What is worse..its ok for the dr to give you morphine, dilaudid whatever.
but can not sign a simple form that is not addicting and you use safely in your own home.
to be able to have comfort and lead a somewhat normal life

that is insane to charge people that amount of money..highway robbery.. to say the least
What is worse..its ok for the dr to give you morphine, dilaudid whatever.
but can not sign a simple form that is not addicting and you use safely in your own home.
to be able to have comfort and lead a somewhat normal life

And the doctors involved will want an extra 2,500 on top of lawyers fees.

Thats for up to 7 grams. That's a lot of money just to get high. think that's bad? How much do you
think the lawyer will charge when you get busted for being a criminal pothead?

Life aint fare, but something has to keep the lawyers and cops making huge paychecks and actual crime rates
are dropping.

If you are able to travel to New Brunswick, there is a company that doesn't charge anything for you to get hooked up with a doc. They helped me get a script. Marijuana For Trauma (1-855-638-0420). Awesome couple of guys.

Hey man how long did MMS take for you, did you use tweed, how much did you pay/what prov/ g per day?

I used a different a different licensed producer. I will say this. Even though Tweed is not taking customers they will take them from MMS. They have a special deal with Tweed. It took 7 days. I faxed my application in and I had the meeting that week and my mmj arrived the next. All from my house. Pretty cool.

I used a different a different licensed producer. I will say this. Even though Tweed is not taking customers they will take them from MMS. They have a special deal with Tweed. It took 7 days. I faxed my application in and I had the meeting that week and my mmj arrived the next. All from my house. Pretty cool.

Ya man, second appt today and all should be good, then tweed life for me :p

How is tweed life, my mms app is in and should be completed within 7-10 days.
Is tweed a good supplier of meds ?

Tweed is a really good LP with great consistent product. seeing tis company develop over the past few months is real eye opening and I'm sure its more then justifiable to join tweed.

Back
Top Bottom