looking for a Doctor to fill out medicinal marijuana

jmbmike

I've had degenerate discs in my lower back & torn discs in my neck for the last 30 years i can not take the medications prescribed to me because of serious side effects, Yet when i asked about medicinal marijuana I get a bunch hims & haws, & a "we don't do that here" like I'm unworthy of help??? I need a doctor to help me get over my discomfort look at my M.R.I.'s & medical records & do the right thing,... help me.
If anyone knows of a compassionate Doctor please, please, tell me.
I live in North York Ontario.

thank you!

Canadian laws just got derailed. Effective 3/30/13 the existing form of distribution and signing are over and done with,
no private users will be allowed to grow and there is no way any sane doctor is going to sign a script for dope while
the federal cops are running around arresting doctors and patients across canada.
the RCMP won and the stupid press don't even realize it.

The new law was quoted as 'Privatization' by the press instead of declaring that now Doctors and Pharmacists have been
added as additional hurdles to access. the government now offers lousy, real lousy, mine grown pot for five bucks a
gram and considers that 'subsidized'. Under new rules the pot will be $15 and no private grows or sales allowed.

To celebrate the new rules Nova Scotia cops busted a doctor, some jocks and a local principal of a school board . . . got the
doctor and all 28 of the patients he signed for. Doctor was in the quiet little town for 40 years and now is paraded and
ruined as an example to all others.

Big pot bust: 28 arrested, including prominent citizens | Reality Bites

Back
Top Bottom