Looking for Medical Marijuana doctor in BC

purplehazze

Hello all,
I have extreme social anxiety issues and doctors would rather put me on pills then marijuana which calms me down very nicely but in this unfortunate society is looked upon as an illegal activity. I am 18 years old, do I have to suffer a few more years with these terrible pills that make me feel like im not myself and use illegally until doctors deem I'm a worthy candidate, or is there a doctor I can pay who can write me a card?
Thanks all:420::tokin::tokin:

Thank you for getting to me so fast, unfortunately I haven't been diagnosed and this will be my next step on my journey to receiving medical cannabis. Very unfortunate that someone must go through the system of trying different pills that have negative side effects when this could all be stopped with natural herbal self medication. Thanks again..

You dont need a MMJ doctor to diagnose you is the thing. If you have a medical background of anxiety that shows you have taken different meds to help it, you may still be eligible for MMJ. If you go to green leaf, they will charge you 50 dollars to pull your medical records and they will tell you if you qualify for the program. If you have never been to a doctor for it, or had any treatment for your anxiety, you will have a hard time finding a doctor to fill out your forms.

I have not been to the doctors about it for two years and haven't been keeping up to date on my pills as I would rather smoke marijuana to alleviate my anxiety. I made a doctors appointment today and am going to start going back and get my medical records up to date. I also get very bad migraines does this count as chronic pain if diagnosed? thanks.

Back
Top Bottom