Medical Marijuana Doctor in Regina Saskatchewan! Need list of them can anyone help?

Tmfretz

Been trying to find a dr the will prescribe mmj in Regina sk .. I have been using marijuana for over 20 yes and the benefits are huge !! Would rather have a hoot than have to take pills for pain ! Help with a list please !!! Thank you

Tmfretz

Re: Medical Marijuana Doctor in Regina Saskatchewan! Need list of them can anyone hel

Been trying to find a dr the will prescribe mmj in Regina sk .. I have been using marijuana for over 20 yes and the benefits are huge !! Would rather have a hoot than have to take pills for pain ! Help with a list please !!! Thank you

Tmfretz

A friend of mine that lives down in estevan said there is a female doctor down there that is apparently not opposed to medical marijuanna.Dr.Christy is her name I believe. But may be hard to see her as she is very busy already.

Re: Medical Marijuana Doctor in Regina Saskatchewan! Need list of them can anyone hel

Thank you !! I hear there are a couple drs here in Regina !! We just need to connect with them !!! It is a slow process !!!

Any luck with Doctors in Regina? I want to start the process for medical marijuana. I'm looking into skyping with a Doctor in BC, anybody have any experience with that?

Also looking for a doctor in Regina or for information on that Skype process. Anyone have any info?

Anyone have any luck finding a Dr who will help with a MMJ card in the Regina,Sask area?

Back
Top Bottom