Looking for a doctor in the Calgary area for prescribed medicinal cannabis

Liam24

Hello, I was hit by a drunk driver, greater than 2 years ago and Im still having problems from the accident. I feel I do not want to sue the insurance company thus making it impossible for the driver to have her life back so I have chosen to not settle my claim and because I think I can live a normal life with the right strain and right lifestyle. Im looking for a strain that will help with anxiety, stress, aid in focus, help with joints, help with soreness in the back, hips, and deal with cracking knees. I have found that finding a doctor in Calgary is so far a bit of a task so I hope this will not be to difficult. So far Cannabis Indica most strains have helped with these problems so Im going to stick with that strain for good. If the doctor is also located in the southwest region of town, that would be ideal. I have used drugs prescribed before such as Cesamet, but this strain, Sativa did not do what I would have liked, so I prefer to get a doctor that can give me my green card in order to get Indica from a dispensary.

Hi liam.
Welcome to 420
Im manitoban and have sadly lost my doc as well so your not alone
Im surprised your not recieving more responses.
But if I run into some info I will be in touch

My present mind state is better with marijuana so why is it not this state for all states and all mind states.

Back
Top Bottom