Looking for a doctor in the Welland Canada Area

SilverCattona

Looking for a doctor in The Welland/St.Catherines/Port Coburn area, Don't mind if there's a "fee" I need to pay,I'd like to know how much it would cost though. Also wondering if anything I've been Diagnosed with is even applicable. I've been diagnosed with: ADHD, Aspergers, Migraines, and some form of depression with a stupid name. It was something like "Double" or "Triple" Depression, I don't understand How someone can be Double depressed, Seem like either I'm depressed or I'm not, But I'm getting off topic. Things I haven't been Officially Diagnosed with are: Anxiety, Some sort of Insomnia, I can't easily fall asleep without some form of medical Help like melatonin (I have to stay up 3 days before I'll sleep) and I seem to have built up a resistance to it, I'll wake up from 2-4 A.M. if I manage to get to sleep without it, and it will be constant for about a week so if I wake up at 2:37 on the 1st day I'll wake-up within 5 min of that time for the week even if I take the Melatonin, Sometime still happens with melatonin, But with Marijuana I sleep through the night and am able to get to College on time more often and better rested. I haven't gotten a doctor since I moved here, so if they're good I'll keep seeing them if they're close enough. I worry that because I'm 18 any doctor I go to will think I'm just some pot-head teenager trying to get a license. Not only that, but before I even Tried Marijuana people told me I look like a pot-head, So it'll probably look bad. that's why I'm asking here. Honestly, I already buy Medical grade from someone with a license and if I get declined I'll just keep going to him, I just would like to have a license if I can. It is only because I am so certain about being declined that I ask this last question, Does anyone know of any Hassle Free (If you know what I mean) Doctors in the areas mentioned? Also not sure if I've broken any rules with this post, none I can think of, but it's 2:21 AM and I'm not exactly at full thinking thing(Capacity? and I don't mean I'm high or anything, I mean because it's so early and I've been a little sleep deprived) so If I've broken any rules Sorry, Tell me and I'll make necessary changes. Unless you're one of those people who can edit other peoples posts(Admin?) and you have free time and you want to do it but I don't want to inconvenience you. Sorry post is so long, combination of Sleep Deprivation and ADHD.

Re: Looking for a doctor in the Welland area.(Canada)

I'll edit previous post in a couple hours to shorten it, I finally found my melatonin so I'm going to try to get some sleep

Back
Top Bottom