Looking for a Dr in the Peterborough area that perscribes medical marijuana

aaussy

Hi, I got diagnosed with fibromyalgia and my Dr does not believe in medical marijuana so I would like to find a Dr that does believe in it. Can anyone help

Hi, I got diagnosed with fibromyalgia and my Dr does not believe in medical marijuana so I would like to find a Dr that does believe in it. Can anyone help

There was one here a few years back, not sure if they are still around but it was near impossible to get into them due to our wonderful doctor shortage. I have decided to pay for my signature due to the lack of a doctor.

Dr. Mary Lou Mamuri Dancel was the doctor.

Good luck, I really hope you manage to get your papers signed.

Hi aausey,
I got my prescription for medical marijuana through Medical Marijuana ServicesMedical Marijuana Canada. They do charge a fee (in my case it was $350) but they will help you fill out the paperwork if needed (there's not a lot of paper work), and setup the appointment with a Doctor over Skype. Start to finish took less than 3 weeks, and now I can order from the Licensed Commercial Providers (LPC).
I would highly recommend you at least check out the website.;)

Good luck.

I suggest you guys speak with Home as they really helped me with obtaining my license. I currently have medical cannabis for my insomnia and lower back pain! I used to snow board until I wiped out and stopped snowboarding as recommended by my doctor due to some crooked spine or something.

Check them out they may help as they have doctors across different regions in Ontario as they say..

Love being able to fall asleep with no pain!

Home

CanadianMedMarijuana.ca

Back
Top Bottom