Ontario Canada looking for guidance

Not sure how they work but if you are looking for quality medicinal mail ordered, Seymour wellness society can help ya. You just need a confirmation of a diagnosis or you can find details on naturopath on the website, they do 15 minute skype consultations. based out of Vancouver, BC.

They respond back quickly but i find they charge a hefty amount for already being pre-diagnosed $450. Realistically that's stupid expensive for a 5-7 mins skype appointment.

Save your money.

I'm not sure why I have to get "Medically approved" and be seriously sick before treatment from a simple plant
Is that not a little too late ?
I believe in plants healing capability's and wish to be proactive with medication before being diagnosed with a horrible life ending sentence. (like my friends and family are passing away from)

I wish for everyone who needs or even wants natural medicine as I do can someday soon not have to hide from prosecution.

Free Weed and One Love

Feel free to move this to the appropriate folder, (does the bitch and moan folder exist)

Thank you for your input. I will explore both and see where the leads take me.

As for the possible $450 cost, What is time in prison worth, Legal costs, possible job loss. If I could find someone to help me with a perscription, that is money well spent.

If you have a legitimate medical condition that you can get documentation to back it up, then try these guys

Cannabinoid Medical Clinic

OHIP pays for everything (though i am not sure if they pay for the mary jane or you do)

Back
Top Bottom