Looking for info on COPD

MyMeds

Hi, I'm new here, and this is my first post.
My husband is suffering from COPD and it seems to be getting worse. I've heard that Med.Mari. helps w breathing. Yes? No? Anyone?

Hello MyMeds. Welcome to 420 Magazine,

A couple of my buddies have COPD after years of working in the floor-laying trade and breathing chemicals and mortar/grout/concrete dust. I've been looking into Cannabis Oil treatment for COPD and have a few links that might help you out.

This first thread is short Copd but has some interesting advice about raw cannabis consumption in the last post.

There's also a link Cannabis oil heals COPD to a more in-depth and current thread, now up to 30 posts on 05-07-2015. There's some good info in the thread.

Good luck to you and your hubby finding more info, and when you do, please update this thread with it. The more info out there and links to find it, all's the better.

Hi, I'm new here, and this is my first post.
My husband is suffering from COPD and it seems to be getting worse. I've heard that Med.Mari. helps w breathing. Yes? No? Anyone?

Hi MyMeds,

Welcome to 420 Magazine! I can vouch personally that cannabis concentrated oil works excellent for COPD. Almost immediately after first starting on a preventive maintenance dose of a 'grain' of rice a day of concentrated oil. Working in construction for many years, smoking cigarettes and MJ for 50 years. Very first dose of a Sativa Hybrid and the very first thing I noticed was like a 'lung' cleansing. I haven't had shortness of breath since and breath so much better. I cannot tell you it has permanently fixed this issue because I've never stopped using the oil because of other medical conditions (4) heart attacks and other issues. The method I use is a modified gum absorption 'tacking' with no 'high'. The concentrate I use is made of flowers only. If interested here is a couple of links that may help.Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom