Where to find a doctor

Torco

im kinda stuck on this i dont know where to find a doctor that will sighn my medical marijuana card. i have the application. i just dont have a doctor. where and how does one find one??

Theorheticaly, any doctor in California can recomend the use of medical marijauna (I'm assuming you are in California). If you have a terminal illness, like cancer for example, I dont think it would be too difficult to find a doctor to recomend it. If you have something not as severe, such as chronic pain, you should ask your current physician, and if he/she says no, look for compassionate doctors on the internet in your area. Remember, the voters of California made this into law; it is not wrong to ask your current physicain for a treatment option that is legal in this state and totaly reasonable to request.
-PM

Im in Oregon. I asked my doctor, he doesnt support the oregon medical marijuana program. I dont know anybody personaly who is on it, so i can ask them which doctor they went to.

Hmmm. I'm not too familiar with Oregons laws or avaiability of compassionate doctors. I suggest looking for them on the internet. Here's a good source of information: NORML - Working to Reform Marijuana Laws Since 1970
Oh, and on a personal note, if my doctor wouldnt support me in a decision to use a legal substance that alleviated my pain, was supoprted by the state, and within reason of my disability, I would "fire" him and find a different doctor.
-PM

https://www.oregongreenfree.org/

TRy this site. I called them before the new laws, sometime last year.. at the time nothing happening except in Eugene.. but new laws, so check it out.

Good night and good luck.

anyone know any for MN or midwest?

yes.they have been up there a while an by the way the talk to the SoCal people him and her have it all hooked up on the doctor,dispensary and all.They or at least Judy Greig will be listed.Tell them his "SoCal"connection Lore sent you.

The Hemp and Cannabis Foundation and clinic in Portland--

Our clinics to help patients qualify for medical marijuana in Oregon, Washington state, Hawaii, California and Colorado are now scheduling new appointments. Call our office for more information. In Portland, Oregon, please call 503-235-4606. In Seattle, Washington, please call 206-878-1701. If you are in Hawaii, California, Colorado, or in Oregon & Washington, but outside Portland, and Seattle, please call our toll free number, 1-800-723-0188.

Dr. Robert Sterner, San Diego: Phone (619) 543-1061
Dr Alfonso Jimenez, 420 K St #13, San Diego (619) 913-2860 www.medicalmarijuanaofsandiego.com
Medicann (Dr. Jean Talleyrand) San Diego, W. Hollywood 866-632-6627 (WARNING: Medicann issues its own ID cards which may NOT be accepted as valid identification by all law enforcement agencies and dispensaries)
Dr Benjamin Graves Park Blvd #314 San Diego (866) 420-7215

I live in Vacaville (near Sacramento) and was wondering if anyone knows of a good doctor in the vallejo-Vacaville or Sacramento area. I have anxiety problems and am tired of the traditional perscriptions I have been getting. I know that marijuana helps me, but have been doing it on my own. I would like to get a perscription and try this route. Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom