Car accident

crazyxforyou

Iam an 18 year old girl who was involved in a severe life threatening car accident in October 2005. I will admit, it was because it was a bunch of girls speeding over the GW bridge. Anyway, of course, we almost killed ourselves. I have permenate back injuries and I will never be the same. I am 18 years old, I can not walk the whole mall, I can not run at all, I can not pick up my one year old nephew, and I can never dance again. I can not touch my toes, and I have been a cheerleader for 13 years of my life. Okay, so you understand.. I have tons of doctors and surgeons working on me. I am perscribed painkillers and all. Yet, the ONLY thing that seems to make my back pain go away, is marijuana. Now, honestly, I am not a smoker. But, the pain from my hernaited disc's go away with medical marijuana. I think that the government and doctors need to look at this. Because, honestly, I am depressed and anxious with my everyday pain. I can barely walk anymore. So everyone, be careful, and good luck.

I know how you feel, I have prescription Vicodin for my bad back (severe arthritis and 3 herniated discs) and would rather smoke a couple bong hits and I usually do just that.
Contact NORML to find out who you should be supporting/voting for in coming elections for medical MJ in your state. I did and got a fast response from them.

One word..

CALIFORNIA

Hello, hello...My name is Lana...I am working on a college research paper on legalization of marijuana and am looking for doctors and patients that could might give my some information...I was wondering if you've gotten any help and if so, if you'd be willing to talk with me?...Any help would be appreciated... Sincerely, Lana

Hi Lana,

This thread is a few years old so you might not get much of a response. I would suggest doing a search of the forums for the information that you're looking for, and/or participating in discussions and asking general questions on threads that have been posted more recently by people who fit the criteria that you're looking for. I do need to let you know, however, that our Posting Guidelines prohibit requesting any personal information about our members or requesting that they contact you offsite.

Thank you for your understanding and support. Please feel free send me a pm if you have any questions or concerns.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom