Are there any docs In IL

Illinois dosent have a MMJ program but Southern Illinois kicks ass regardless

Are there any docs In IL the southern part close to STL Mo????

We are going to have a doctor who is ready to sign people up as soon as the bill passes. He will prodominately be in the northern part of IL (Aurora/Naperville area) but if there get to be a large enough group somewhere I'm sure he would go there. We are also looking at busing people in from Peoria and Springfield as an option. Let me know your thoughts on that.

didnt pass the senate, sorry

????? There are other bills in other states called SB 1381. Maybe you are mistaking Illinois' SB 1381 for those. SB 1381 has passed the senate and it now needs to be passed by the House of Representatives. That is why it is very important that residents in IL contact their Representatives (find out who it is at whoismyrepresentative.com) and let them know that the compassionate thing to do is support SB 1381.

didnt pass the senate, sorry
???

????? There are other bills in other states called SB 1381. Maybe you are mistaking Illinois' SB 1381 for those. SB 1381 has passed the senate and it now needs to be passed by the House of Representatives. That is why it is very important that residents in IL contact their Representatives (find out who it is at whoismyrepresentative.com) and let them know that the compassionate thing to do is support SB 1381.

Thanks for the post.

We are going to have a doctor who is ready to sign people up as soon as the bill passes. He will prodominately be in the northern part of IL (Aurora/Naperville area) but if there get to be a large enough group somewhere I'm sure he would go there. We are also looking at busing people in from Peoria and Springfield as an option. Let me know your thoughts on that.

I know if he came to madison county area he would get a pretty large group. You answered this very question for me a while back. nice to see your still helping spread the word:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom