Can anyone suggest a doctor in Riverside, Calif?

Justme_Pooh

Even though Riverside County has a medical marijuana card program (which I'm not too sure I'm going to sign up for after reading that the Feds can subpena that list of names!), I'm not finding any doctors listed here. I've tried talking to my regular M.D., but she wants me to continue on all the pills (for chronic pain, degenerative disc disease and migraines). I really don't want to have to drive all the way to L.A., O.C. or San Diego, but I will if I can't find anyone closer to me...

Guess I'm driving to Long Beach or Palm Springs!

Got dirt and water? Grow your own.

Pooh,

Check the CANORML website, in their list of co-ops there are quite a few delivery services in your area. Riverside is cracking down on co-ops, so its either get it delivered or take a road trip.

Well, in February 2007 I did end up driving to Long Beach for my doctor's authorization. I'm thrilled to tell you that I renewed at a doctor's office in Riverside - THCF Medical Clinic! :clap: :cheesygrinsmiley: (I read about them here, on the news forum, love that thing!)

As far as co-ops or dispensaries go, we don't have any, but go to CA NORML and check out the list of awesome delivery services. :Rasta:

My first post was dated Jan 2007, back when I was looking for a doctor to write a mm authorization for me!

I haven't yet figured out how to use dirt and water to grow a doctor? :hmmmm:

Umpsy, By the date you posted (3/08), I was on my second year of being legal and had already been using dispensaries and delivery services for more then a year. I think that telling mm newbies to go to the CA NORML web site is good advise and worth repeating!

I just wanted Riverside people to know that there is now a doctor in our area.

:peace:

:straightface: Unfortunately, some of us are unable to get all the way to Los Angeles (2 hrs one way) due to transportation, physical or other issues. For me, riding in a car for four hours is agonizingly painful and driving is worse.

Maybe they should open an office in Riverside? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Have you tried looking through the LA Weekly or LA Times?
They are packed with doctors and co-ops all over southern cali.
Goto a record store or book store and look through the free newspapers and magazines they have at the front of the store, you will surely find a few magazines packed with these ads, even find a few medical marijuana magazines in there as well...
they are popping up all over the place, filled with nothing but ads for doctors and co-ops.
When you find one, post it here for others.

I'll keep my eyes open. :trance:

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom