Kick ass!

Dankdeadhead

So I'm pretty happy. I just became legal!!! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley: I went to the thc foundation yesterday in colorado. My appointment was at 3:45 but I didnt get seen by a nurse till like 8 or 830. Then maybe another half hr or so to see the doc.. And then I heard the greatest news I ve heard in awhile... Congradulations you are now legal to use cannabis!!! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Re: Kick ass!!

Congrats. Those words take a lot of dtress off doesn't it. Keep legal and you have nothing to worry about. Stay green.:allgood:

Thanks all!! :allgood: Yeah I defentialy agree, that the wait is all worth it. It defentialy takes a huge weight of the shoulders :hmmmm:.. Awesome.

:bong: :bong:
:peace:

congrats to you brother...i wish Texas would stop being so ignorant and recognize the medicinal uses of marijuana...

Stomach problems, esophagitis and duedenitis

I need it to stop the pain in my stomach as well as help me eat right and not get nauseass

Very true 420 and moose. Indica's do, do wonders for my stomach.. I just dont like using them during the day, kinda makes me not do anything all day... when I got my recommendation they gave me a receipe for the what I call Cannacapsules.. The capsules with herb.. And I find that those actually work best for my stomach.. So what I've been doing lately is I'll make 4 or 5 of them each night, so when I wake up I dont have do anything but still get the relief I need. Then usually medicate with sativa threwout the day, untill it gets dark.. Then switch up to indica..
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom