MisterIto's Organic Beginner Nutrient Formula

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex Moderator
I have consistently found quality and quantity superior from organic hydro compared to organic mixes in containers. Of course it is not necessary to use all the products listed.

Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Grow: 5-10ml/gal, weeks 1-4
Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Bloom: 5-10ml/gal, weeks 3-?
FoxFarm Big Bloom: 5-15ml/gal, weeks 5-?
3% hydrogen peroxide: 30ml/gal, every other day

To give a better picture of corresponding plant development, I will outline my typical crop timeline. The first two weeks consist of the clones or seedlings acclimating to their transplant to a General Hydroponics Aerolflo. At that point, they are usually 4-8 inches tall and are switched to a 12 hour dark period from the beginning of the third week after transplanting until they mature. I change my nutrient solution every two weeks.

I maintain my solution at 500-1000ppm, depending on growth stage. Young, established seedlings or rooted cuttings are started at 500-600ppm. The TDS is increased to 800-900ppm during peak vegetative growth. During the transition from early to heavy flowering, TDS is further raised to 1000ppm. It is then reduced to 400-500ppm during the final 2 weeks of flushing. I maintain my ph between 5 and 5.5, which usually requires little to no adjustment due to the high buffering capacity of the organic supplements.

Back
Top Bottom