Why should I Grow using Pure Organic Nutrients?

i see that most beg. over feed , im learning thanks to you guys!!!!!! legal 9th harvest w.w.

He means beginners. Most beginners Do tend to over feed. I use general hydroponics organic "general organics" series. In soil organics of course have the pros listed. But you can tell the amounts of npk in the organic nutes as they are listed. Organic growing as well is healthier for the end user with what I believe to be a better product . Taste, smell, texture, and smoke. Also with organics it can be a bit more difficult to burn/ over feed plants. Flushing is not really needed or just a finishing with plain water if your finicky about it when using organics. Ican tell the difference in organic grown bud and chemically grown bud soil organic bud just smokes cleaner and makes for better butters and non smokable options as well.

Not to mention safety of the end user...even if you flush (right or wrong) I still believe that there has to be some residue from the chemicals. My use is for my wife and cancer. I will only go fully organic.

He means beginners. Most beginners Do tend to over feed. I use general hydroponics organic "general organics" series. In soil organics of course have the pros listed. But you can tell the amounts of npk in the organic nutes as they are listed. Organic growing as well is healthier for the end user with what I believe to be a better product . Taste, smell, texture, and smoke. Also with organics it can be a bit more difficult to burn/ over feed plants. Flushing is not really needed or just a finishing with plain water if your finicky about it when using organics. Ican tell the difference in organic grown bud and chemically grown bud soil organic bud just smokes cleaner and makes for better butters and non smokable options as well.

Are General Organics products worth the price? I was just checking out their stuff at my local shop and it's a bit pricey. Over $100 a gallon for "Bio Bud" for example. I wouldn't mind paying that much if it will improve my yield and quality. Right now I'm stuck using Miracle-Gro for the time being I guess.

dont use full strength miracal gro, i started there before using supersoils it works and produces well. organic v chemical wel who would you trust god known for truth (organic) or the devil master deceiver (chemical) lol

Back
Top Bottom