MisterIto's - Chemical Beginner Nutrient Formula

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex Moderator
Dyna Pro-Tekt: 1ml/gal, used as ph up
Genesis Formula Micro Base: 5-10ml/gal, weeks 1-?
Genesis Formula Grow 1: 5-10ml/gal, weeks 1-4
Genesis Formula Grow 2: 5ml/gal, weeks 1-2
Genesis Formula Bloom 3: 5-10ml/gal, weeks 3-6
3% hydrogen peroxide: 30ml/gal, bi-weekly

To give a better picture of corresponding plant development, I will outline my typical crop timeline. The first two weeks consist of the clones or seedlings acclimating to their transplant to a General Hydroponics Aerolflo. At that point, they are usually 4-8 inches tall and are switched to a 12 hour dark period from the beginning of the third week after transplanting until they mature. I maintain my solution at 500-1000ppm, depending on growth stage. Young, established seedlings or rooted cuttings are started at 500-600ppm. The TDS is increased to 800-900ppm during peak vegetative growth. During the transition from early to heavy flowering, TDS is further raised to 1000ppm. It is then reduced to 400-500ppm during the final 2 weeks of flushing. I maintain my ph between 5 and 6, which requires little adjustment. I change my nutrient every two weeks.

Is there a trusted sponsor on here that sells Genesis Formula!? According to their product information site, there are only two places around my state that sell it!

If not, what nutrient brands would you guys recommend for a first grow!?

But don’t get me wrong this is my first grow I think I’m doing pretty good I’ve been reading and reading and tell my eyes bleed I’m sure I’m going to get better as time goes on as long as the man doesn’t knock on my fucking door

But don’t get me wrong this is my first grow I think I’m doing pretty good I’ve been reading and reading and tell my eyes bleed I’m sure I’m going to get better as time goes on as long as the man doesn’t knock on my fucking door
I sometimes find myself replying to old post; it was new to me, lol. gl with your first grow.

Back
Top Bottom