Any Medical Marijuana Doc's In Colorado?

NorthWestHaze

Anyone know of a Medical Marijuana Doc in CO? Not a website but a doctors name and offfice address. All the websites say talk to your regular Doc and mine I wouldn't even ask. I'm looking for an experienced physicians that would be more than happy to help.

I just figured I would BUMP this to the top hoping someone may know of a good Doc in CO? PM me if needed.

The THCF clinic is where you need to go here is the Info.

Colorado Clinic
Two Days a Week
4485 Wadsworth Blvd #302
WheatRidge, CO 80033
CO (303)403-9996
Fax(303)403-9998

I'm not a medical user....I'd rather grow an unlimited supply and never have to be checked on or worry about going over plat limits.....but i am a CO resident, and i was wondering is this sho porvides clones and if so if there any way i could find out starins before footing the bills to sign up? and really is there any benefit to having medical if you grow your own? i just thought it'd be nice to have a real good hash hook up

Really? so they don't like enforce their plant limits and what not? i have a firend who is aloowed like a specific number of plants for each medicinal user he grows for but it just seems so sketchy that the government knows were u live and that u grow, personally i love to always have a maximum number of plants and it just seems like they would have to come check on you occasionally to know you're not growing over your limit?

Nobody will come check on you unless you cause problems. You are expected to stay within your legal limits or your protection will null and void.

Technically, you're protected with just a doctor recommendation.. however there is a state issued card that you can get.

What are the qualifications? I asked a doctor once, and i told him I have anxiety and depression. he said that wasn't enough for me to get medical marijuana.

I agree with Moose and please do not come on here to fish for legit reasons to become a registered user because its that kind of stuff that is holding the movement back as well! If you have a legitimate reason to use cannabis as a medicine your doctor would have told you so but by all means get a second opinion....:peace:

I got my recommendation at the THC clinic in Wheatridge, I took my medical records in to the doc payed 180$ , and watched a video, then the doc asked me a few questions, then he wrote my recommendation.. I took my recommendation and sent it with my CARD app to the STATE OF COLORADO. with 110$ , and 1month i got my card. YOU HAVE TO TAKE YOUR RECORDS TO THE CLINIC after you make an appointment. Let me know if you have anymore questions.

also , the feds cant chekc what a doctor prescribes to you ever! So no worries on getting checked , just stay within yor limits, if your gonna grow more than the limite DONT get a card, or else your just making the policy compromised and makes US real medical patients look like we want to grow more

You are not prescribed Medical Marijuana... You are recommended to use it. And if the feds check up on you... you are in some trouble considering it is still federally illegal.

If you need to exceed your limit and you still wish to be a medical user, if you can get your doctor to write a recommendation stating that you need above the legal limit in your possession, then you have a defense in court against any state prosecution.

Some people do need more than 3 flowering plants at a time. Especially if they are forced to grow indoors.

X4

OK... I have an appointment!!! I called first and they had me do some running to get some of my former medical records to speed things up. I'm not going to say my condition.

Thanks again everyone.

Back
Top Bottom