Los Angeles MMJ card, do I need one? What is the cost?

kabar

This probably gets asked alot, but I can't find an answer in the forums. I was going to go to a doctor this week to see if I qualify for a recomendation. As I'm low on income I just wanted to know if I need to get a mmj ID card, and if anyone can tell me the cost.
This will determine if I go this week, or have to wait a while and keep taking the vicodin and soma (that leave me nausious and sleepless).

Thankyou:peace:

I forgot to add, is the recomendation good enough? (in Los Angeles) Sorry, I would call the clinic but my cell phone took a swim in the washing machine tonight. :/

This probably gets asked alot, but I can't find an answer in the forums. I was going to go to a doctor this week to see if I qualify for a recomendation. As I'm low on income I just wanted to know if I need to get a mmj ID card, and if anyone can tell me the cost.
This will determine if I go this week, or have to wait a while and keep taking the vicodin and soma (that leave me nausious and sleepless).

Thankyou:peace:

Kabar, this Dr is one of our sponsors, check out the thread for more info and prices :grinjoint:
Pacific Support Services - Medical Marijuana Doctors - Los Angeles, CA

Be sure to also check out our medical marijuana forums for any other questions you might have regarding med pot
MEDICAL MARIJUANA - 420 Magazine

pacific support services -----> great service, painless process

that shop around the corner from the doc's will give you a sweet gift if you tell them you are a new. :bongrip:

hello evryone i was just thinking about going to this doc to get my rec.
im sure i will get a rec. but just want to ask for a few opinions k?
well in 2000 i was in a bad car crash in which my head slammed into the dashbord.. i suffer from chronic headaches,insomnia, and i broke my left ankle in 2006 had a fravture on my right ankle they use to prescribe painkillers like nap***en and ty**nol co***ne #3, and also am***n because at times it is really hard for me to sleep unless i take a toke or two.. but i realized the pills just get me depressed at times and i would have to take meds for that so i just figured i should go try and get my rec at pacific supprt serv. doesnt look like much of a hassle especially that i live in central california i wouldnt want to make the trip down there for no reason
would be great to hear a few responses from people that used this doc.

would be greatly appreciated.
by the way i know i got to take my medical records n empty prescrip. bottles etc... anything else i should know about ?
would there be a problem with the rec.??

I just got my recommendation. Had multiple surgeries on my leg from an accident when I was young, and sometimes, the pain is enough to keep me up at night. Not all the time. I mean, I go to the gym regularly and it's just an annoying thing, but enough to put me in a irritable mood some days. This was enough to get me a recommendation, so I think you shouldn't have a problem either. My biggest thing was being able to get to sleep and the appt only took about half an hour to go over med history and qualify but relatively painless.

yeah so im most likely going some time this weekend.. but when u get you actual card do you have to give them ur adress where all ur med records r under?

yeah so im most likely going some time this weekend.. but when u get you actual card do you have to give them ur adress where all ur med records r under?

Yes, normally. Most doctor's forms are quite detailed.

BTW, your medical MJ recommendation is not the same as the CA State MMJ ID card.

Once you have a valid recommendation letter, then you can then apply for the State ID card at the Health Services in your county. Fill out their form, pay the fees (usually more than the recommendation, at least in Santa Clara county, $150), get your picture taken, and within about 2 weeks, you get your CA State card. If you are on Medicare, most counties offer 1/2 fees.

heres my ? i live in la, i was in a bad car accident a few years ago, but there was no significant damage ,in terms of a bulging disc etc.. but my back kiills me all the time , and it keeps me up all night , now when i go to venice beach theres always a guy who says give me 120 bucks and ill give you the card, it seems like the doc just wants the money, the thing is my chiropractor said that theres no serious problems but he did say i will have pains and would need to be adjusted twice a month,,,i dont particulary have ne thing that says i have a back problem ,but i can get the documents from my chiropractor stating i was in an accident. other than that i have no way to prove im a patient... considering how easy it is to get a card here in californiam do i really need to "prove" i have ailments with documents or will the doctor give me the recommendation based on what i tell him, cuz like i said it seems he is a legit doc here and he just wants the money? now if absolutly need be i can bring in an old prescript i have for naproxin, would that help or am i good to go with the doc here?

Back
Top Bottom