Do I Qualify? Sacramento Area

Gert1

Hi :roorrip: fellow people

Would I qualify for medical marijuana?

I have a history of depression and anxiety attacks...restless nights and weekly headaches on a week to week basis.

After some herb, it diffuses the headaches and the sleepless nights.
It's been so long since I have slept.

My medical records says I have a history of depression and anxiety but they didn't list the migraines :thedoubletake: I noted.
(Would this be a problem? Because without the doctor's diagnosis and is anxiety disorder be enough)

Would this qualify medical marijuana for me?

I want my medicine to be legal.
:yummy:

Thanks everybody

Also

Anyone have doctor recommendations in the Sacramento area?

I know of MediCann but like everyone on the board said it has its drawbacks when dealing with different dispensaries.

:peace:

Re: Do I Qualify? *Sacramento Area*

That's enough to get a rec, and the documentation will make it easier.

Yes MediCann has its drawbacks. The only specific problem I have seen is that they want to verify your scrip. If its a weekend, good luck. Not only is it difficult to reach them, the clubs are busy verifying lots of people.

If you can make it to Oakland, you can get what some call the Gold Card or Green Card. You can also get your rec there. The card basically gets you into clubs faster and they don't need to verify. It's just another thing that makes it easier for MMJ patients.

The card is additional from the rec, but is well worth it.

Take a day, get your rec and your list of clubs, and make a trip to SF. There's so many clubs and they welcome your Green Card.

Best wishes
Peace and good smoke

Thanks for the answer

!
That sounds awesome with the Gold Cards

is it like the OCBC?

Are they more strict as to granting the cards?

I'm going to search more into this matter

Thanks again m8

OCBC's Members Page

That is the OCBC card. I call it the gold card and carry it wherever I go. Usually there is no discussion about entry when you show that card. Not always, but most of the clubs are hassle free.

Back
Top Bottom