Seeking MJ Doctor in Central BC

elsie

I live in central BC and my DR had a shit fit when I asked him to sign off on my medical for the GOV.{degenerative back disorder] I then called 7-8 other DR's and got the colder then cold shoulder.
What gives folks are they all that old school.Try to remember this next election my fellow Canucks EH!!GW Harper is gonna do squat,look how close we were to decriminalization,until GW harper took over the helm[I did not vote for the shit head]now the NDP Jack Layton will decriminalize the herb yea!!So all you tokers out there keep this in mind when we go to the polls.:rollit:
AHH more studies,more studies,you no how long I've been listening to this crap more studies,whats to study.I say they ones doing said study should sit down and roll another one of good BC BUD done and over with write ur report and STFU ya studied this long enough don't ya think.Well I've been a toker for 37.5 years and WTF,I got no gremlens:thedoubletake: in my head, oops 420 some where.Better now I ain't killed no one,driven over my neighbours kids while HIGH,and still do not no of a single person that has died for the herb..:ganjamon:
Sorry kinda strayed,would anyone know of a DR here in the north that may be of help PM me please my regrads roll another one EH!

Back
Top Bottom