Can someone get a card if you don't live in that city or state?

Maybe in Washington. There is no stipulation in the law that you have to be a resident.
You could always call the DEA and ask them.lol

In Nor Cal i was visiting in santa rosa area and checked a couple clubs and they wouldntnt even let me in the door according to what i was told.My Nevada MMKJ card had no influence on getting any visitation rights. but i guess its the law.

You must have a valid california drivers license, or state id. That means you live at the address stated on your drivers license (not actually living in another state). You can do that right away, but an out of state/country id is not enough.

Some doctors ask for no documentation, but give you a consultation and make their determination from that. They give you an opportunity to tell them your story. Another doctor may ask you for documentation. I have had both situations happen to me.

That's why if your regular doctor is not cannabis friendly, you can visit several clinics that do have cannibis friendly doctors who will listen to your concerns open-mindedly.

There's a thread here that has more info on this particular subject. Click the link below and it will take you there.
A Hopefully Soon To Be MMJ Patient Question

Peace and happiness:rollit:

I moved to California, and before i got my California license, i got my card and used it too.

It was easier to get into clinics if you have the instate id, but it is possible... Anyone know if you can use a California card in Oregon?

Back
Top Bottom