Do I Qualify "Stanislaus Area"

jaxiez29

Hello 420Magazine community,
I have been struggling with Herpes outbreaks for almost a year now and have tried the medication acyclovier. The problem with acyclovier is it doesnt relieve the burning urination, painful stinging all day, or the annoying itch i get from the disease. The only medication I have found profoundly useful in treating it is MMJ.
I have outbreaks every month or so and when i stress the outbreaks seem to be more painful. I am a college student and stress comes easy in that environment. I have found MMJ to be a permanent stress reducer around exam dates and major project dates. This in turn reduces the amount of outbreaks I have and the severity of the symptoms.
I have also been smoking MMJ to cope with my stomach pains over the years. I have been going to my primary health care provider about it and have tried one or two sample medications but it didnt seem to help. These stomach pains have greatly reduced in the past year since I started using MMJ as a medicinal remedy rather than a recreational pass time.
The last problem I have been having is lack of appetite. I slowed down on the MMJ over the past 3 months and lost 10 - 15 pounds. Smoking MMJ excites my appetite to the point I get overful and in turn I can get into a healthy weight zone.

I have medical records stating I have the herpes virus and stating I was prescribed acyclovir, but I dont know how in depth the stomach analysis is.

If I do qualify are there any med doctors in the stanislaus area? I know we used to have a few places here and there, but it seems most of them have been shut down by law enforcment. OR would my best bet be driving the 8 hours south to ur location?

I relize that herpes has no cure and I may have to use MMJ as a remedy for the rest of my life and have read that medicann has less concern in their patients. Would the community advertised here be a better choice for a long term provider?

Jaxiez29,
All replies are appreciated

Back
Top Bottom