Need Doctor in Sacramento Area - Please Help!

Grandmadla

Hi, I am new to this and am trying to find out how to get medical marajuana legally. I have a real insomnia problem and marajuana really helps me to be able to sleep. I am in the Sacramento area. Can anyone help me please!

Hi, I am new to this and am trying to find out how to get medical marajuana legally. I have a real insomnia problem and marajuana really helps me to be able to sleep. I am in the Sacramento area. Can anyone help me please!
If you were two hours north or about 2.5 hours west I could help you. But I don't know Sac.

I lived off don julio toward watt halfway down from antelope.Medicann started with nurse practitioners and later when the law was clarified they went to drs.The first visit was np the second visit was dr.

i lived on floral and the 3 neighbors.2 were patients so we had 3 people growing next door to each other, made it fun.I got sick of helicopters telling me to go indoors and stay because of a felon cruisinaround.

yeah the trains to.My realtor brought me down antelope ave to don julio to andrews and then floral i was not from sac i was from sonoma so I wouldnt see what a shithole it was.I lived in a nice neighborhood but elkhorn and watt was 5 blocks away and its a shithole. pardon my french,I still go by there to see relatives.I now live near asland oregon,my california patient status is gone.I am now a criminal pot fiend,shortly I will have my oregon mmj card.alot of good people willing to help others on the forums.In sac the mmj prices at the dipensaries are usually 60 a eighth for top notch meds.You can go into san francisco and get a months worth for 40 a eighth 320 a oz.then start growing as fast as you can its alot cheaper and a great hobby.One thing about mmj its not just for kids I have seen everyone from the homeless guys to the rich and those beautiful ladies in spandex riding there biycles stopping by for some meds after a good exercise.I know of a good delivery service in the area after your legal.

I am familiar with the fact that alot of californians come up here and do there shopping.You live in a nice part of california.I have some nice pics of a blood red sunset during the fires in sept.hope everything goes good for you.sac and your area only allow 6 mature plants,in oregon 6 mature plants and 18 under 1 foot tall and 1 foot wide.always into meeting other mmj patients.

Counties in CA can make their own 'rules" about growing and plant count and it is defaulted to state rules if they don't. The county I live in allow 10 immature and 10 mature plants plus one mother for indoor growing. But in my county you can either grow indoors OR outdoors......but not both.

There is a good clinic up in Cool, CAL near Auburn. The doctor who used to run it is now in jail but it has been taken over by a new NON-CRIMINAL doctor named Dawn Speller. It's worth the drive for you as they are extremely knowledgable about cannabis.

The name of it is Cool Medical Clinic. Up off highway 49.

Back
Top Bottom