Goin to the Dr. today-help!

gtillen

Im goin to the Dr. to get a MM card.

1) should i confess to taking high BP meds? Iam going for migrain headaches.

2) who actually provides the card?

3) when does it become effective so i can go shopping for some weed?

4) i live in San Bernardino County-i don't think it is sold here. Will i be able to get issued a card anyway and buy in Riverside or Orange County?

5) is thier anything else i should consider or need to know?

THANKS!

Thanks,
You were right on-i got some great smoke the same day. I bought "White Widow" and "Sweet Tooth". WOW!! GOOD SHIT!
The Dr. was friendly and helpful. Costs $150.00.
I then drove to a dispensary in Santa Ana. Interesting experienc indeed. Once I enterd and signed in, I was led into a back room by large guard ( a very friendly and personable man), where a dry erase board listing all of the various types of weed are listed. There are 2 women behind a counter taking your order ( Wendy is quite attractive) and answering your questions, the guard in the corner on a bar stool, a two way mirror with a secured hole to put your $ or ATM card into and your weed from. It comes in pharmacy pill bottles and in a pharmacy bag.

It sounds as though you went to the Orange Co Patient Group's dispensary. It's a friendly and safe environment and has off street parking which is nice. Well above the average SoCal dispensary except the stock is not on open display.

An excellent dispensary for Inland Empire patients is Colorado Caregivers in Eagle Rock. 1121 Colorado Blvd, right off the 134 fwy. Large and reasonably priced inventory, friendly and professional staff.

Eagle Rock Herbal Collective is only two more miles of surface streets, 4729 Eagle Rock Blvd. Not quite as impressive as Colorado Caregivers, but still a step of two above OCPG.

A.M.C.C. is probably the closest to you .... located at 20628 E. Arrow Hwy in Covina. Prices and selection similar to OCPG, but the facility isn't quite as nice.

You nailed it, it was the OCPG. Thanks for the advice, I will deffinately check out the Co. Carecivers next time.
I'll tell you, as a first timer MMJ buyer, it is an awesome feeling to have such a selection and a pleasant buying experience and be LEGAL! This is how it should be @ the corner liquor store.
Seems to me that the federal revenue that would be generated by regulating and taxing the stuff would be substantial, not to mention the savings incurred by NOT having to enforce all the rediculous laws against it. Smugglers and the like would simply cease to exist in large part. Oops, there I go making sense again-God knows that tyhe Federal Gov. hates that!

Back
Top Bottom