Medical Marijuana for tourist

lia .f

hello just wonted to ask what is the law in california abut medical marijuana for tourist
can i get a medical card from a d'r
can i by the weed
:ganjamon:
have a good day

Only 13 of our states currently have medical marijuana laws in effect... All of those states require you to be a citizen.

Sorry!

do u think i can get just a recommendation from a d'r ?
it will help me in my country to get a prmit for smoking

each doctor in each state can only write a recommendation for a registered citizen of the united states and a legal resident of that state with proof of identification from the state department of motor vehicles. there is no way around this. you could possibly talk a doctor in the u.s. to write you a recommendation to take home with you to show your doctor for reference, but it would not be legally valid anywhere in the world.

each doctor in each state can only write a recommendation for a registered citizen of the united states and a legal resident of that state with proof of identification from the state department of motor vehicles. there is no way around this. you could possibly talk a doctor in the u.s. to write you a recommendation to take home with you to show your doctor for reference, but it would not be legally valid anywhere in the world.

thanks allot for the info
big help !
good day
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom