Scared docs

4radix

The doctors in washington are scared to give medical marijuana my doc said i need it but he would get tons of flack from the fed gov when is this going to stop i take three kinds of meds when i can only take one whats up with this iam pissed its ok here for some who is dyeing but not for me with chronic pain what can i do

ive read that no doctor in california has ever gotten in trouble for a prescription, only patiants have, i think its under a state law though...... i don't know if this is still true

good luck to you in washington. :peace:

Your doctor is more worried about his license than your health bro. The sad part is he probably gives out painkillers like they are Pez... Hypocrite.. I am a Wa state MMJ card holder and will GLADLY walk you through the process. All you need to do is get a copy of your medical records from the last 3 visits to your primary health care provider about your chronic pain ( the doctor that loves his license so dearly) and send them in to the clinic I am about to mention. Don't let them give you a hard time, they are your records and you have every right to have a copy.
There is a clinic in Bellevue, Wa that serves MMJ patients from all over the state. THCFClinic.org will take you to the appropriate website and provide all the pertinent information.
Keep your head up bud, you are on your way to being legal. It took me about 2-3 weeks to go through the channels. Private Message me if you need any more direction on the subject, I would be happy to help!:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Also, no Wa State doctors have lost a license for it either. Its just a lame ass excuse....

Doctors here in michigan have the same viewpoint but no worrys thcf clinics are popping up everywhere get your 280$ ready and you too will be legal as long as you have a qualifying condition like my Thorasic Nuerapathy.

Perhaps these Docs are looking at how others are treated for legally prescribing Mo***ine for pain. Doctors who prescribe heavy op***es to terminally ill patients get a very hard time from the FDA. Perhaps your doc is worried that the same might happen to him.

Back
Top Bottom