Vacaville, CA

CaliCat

:loopy:

High everyone ~

I live in Vacaville, CA, and would like to know if anyone knows of a doctor either here or in the Fairfield area? When I call, do I just
come out and tell the receptionist why I want to see the doctor?

I would appreciate any info. I can get... Thanks!

High yourself nightskunk, and thank you very much. It's nice to be here!

I'm happy that I found this site; it looks like an excellent one, although now I have something else to learn, (how to get around it) ~ lol! That too shall pass...!

Peace, CaliCat

Hi CaliCat, and welcome to the 420 community. I live in the bay area, too.

Solono county has some of the most liberal regulations on medical marijuana, but surprisingly will not allow medical marijuana dispensaries

Your best bet is to find a mmj friendly doctor who will help you with your recommendation. Doctors will not prescribe mm for many reasons. Many times, for the mainstream doctor it is the stigma and the ramafications of their jobs that keep them from prescribing, even if they believe in its benefits. Even though medical marijuana is legal and has been confirmed as beneficial.

There are mmj friendly doctors in the area. Personally, I have gone through medican and Dr. Tallyrand is a great doctor with lots of compassion. He takes the time to listen to you and counsel you about your specific issues. There are many locations in the bay area. You will also find on the site a list of dispensaries for you to visit once you get your recommendation. Here's a thread on the subject -
Medicann?'s

and a list of dispensaries - List of Medical Marijuana Co-ops, Collectives and Clubs

Best wishes, and I hope you'll keep us posted on what's happening.

Peace and mmj :rollit:

Aloha, I don't have info on Vacaville or Fairfield, but here in Sac you have many choices! When I first got my rec. I just talked to the recep. and asked what I needed to make an appointment. She told me to bring all my medical records and set an appointment! That simple - good luck!

Back
Top Bottom