Autoflowers LED, Day 7

BOOJO

These are not my first AutoFlower plants, but they are the first baby's that I am going to try to document all the way throughout the entire grow. One is going to be grown by my wonderful wife,(Northern Light Blue) and mine(Critical Diesel) Got my seeds from Original Sensible seed co. OSSC. I have gotten 20 seeds from them now, all different strains, and every single one of these puppies has sprouted flawless. They sprouted out of the cube from straight seed on Jan 1, 2014, so they are now in day 7. I have used NO nutes as of yet, I do use FoxFarm Ocean Forrest, so the soil is plenty hot for the first few weeks I have found.
IMG_017025.JPG
IMG_016927.JPG
IMG_016828.JPG

I NEED A BETTER CAMERA....lol

Re: Autoflowers with GrowBlu LED (DAY 7)

Here are my auto flowers on day 14 under GroBlu LED. Have noticed a little upward curling of the leaf edges, color looks good though.Runnin about 78-80 degrees. Started DynaGro "grow" nutes today 1/4 tsp.
IMG_019126.JPG
IMG_019027.JPG
IMG_018928.JPG
per gallon.

I probably should have posted this in the journal section, but will continue to update every 7 day's.

SO.......It's now day 35 from seed. I must say I am truly impressed! Sorry it has been a minute since last update, but we have been getting SLAMMED with snow over and over, and I work where I have to plow snow....SUX!
IMG_025127.JPG
IMG_025024.JPG

I have no idea why they are sideways, I didn't take them like that....lol

Top is Northern Light Blue (AUTO)
Bottom is Critical Diesel (AUTO)

Back
Top Bottom