Budswell tea mix...how much per gallon and what week to start?

Cona

Hello:

I have the budswell liguid guano tea mix. Smells horrible...just like a sewer but the plants will love it I hear.

I am 2 weeks into flower on a purple earkle grow with 5 plants lookin great. When should I apply the guano tea? I just watered with staright water and some botanicare sweet and they will need water again in 2 days. How much budswell should I use per gallon? It says on the bottle that you cannot burn your plants with it. It also says for outdoor use use 1 to 2 cups per 5 gallon bucket and it says 2 tablespoons per gallon for indoor plants. Well mine are indoor but not in my house where the bad smell would bother me. How much should I use? Ive never used this before. I was planning on useing this instead of 1 feeding where I would usually feed 1000 ppm floranova.

Thanks in advance for helping my grow out. :rollit: :thanks:

Cona

Use what the directions call for for indoor.

DD

Yea i agree with droopy but heres the conversion so its a little easier.
2 tablespoons= 30mL
You can use any beaker or if you use an aquarium pH test kit then you know they come with a vial marked for 5mL. If you didnt know now you do lol. Ive heard many good things about budswell but havent used it yet. Mainly bcuz my local shop doesnt carry it.

I was confused because it says to use up 2 two cups in 5 gallons for outside plants...which is much more then 2 tablespoons. I just did not want to start at 2 tbl and work my way up...could take me 2 grows.

Thanks. I will adhere to the recommendation.

Don't try and equate indoor application rates with outdoor. Outdoor is a whole nother ballgame.

DD

Ok....man these earkles sure like to be fed their nutes. Not even a leaf tip burned.

Thanks guys...
Cona

I got my other nervona seeds in the mail today :] ...Blackjack and super skunk..

Back
Top Bottom