Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Is my cannabis plant flowering?

420 Member

Re: Is my cannabis plant flowering?

you are correct, a male will have pollen sacks and I would say your plant is not showing yet, but it is hard to tell from those pics. I would agree with the heat stress statement. It just looks all gnarly and twisted.

If you don't see any seed like growth then it isn't male take some more pictures of the underside of the plant

Your plants are not flowering. It looks like heat or light stress. How long ago were they put in the ground? If you put a clone or seedling outside in the ground before it has a chance to aclimate to the sun it can cause new growth to twist, burn or yellow. Being a young age and put into good soil it should not have any nutrient problems even with unbalanced ph water it would take a while and wouldnt twist the leaves just brown or spot them. If they havent been adjusted to the outside sun and thats whats causing it think about a temporary shade tent. It wont cause them to flower early but just give them a break from the power of the sun for a bit

Quote Originally Posted by jmac420 View Post
    Your plants are not flowering. It looks like heat or light stress. How long ago were they put in the ground? If you put a clone or seedling outside in the ground before it has a chance to aclimate to the sun it can cause new growth to twist, burn or yellow. Being a young age and put into good soil it should not have any nutrient problems even with unbalanced ph water it would take a while and wouldnt twist the leaves just brown or spot them. If they havent been adjusted to the outside sun and thats whats causing it think about a temporary shade tent. It wont cause them to flower early but just give them a break from the power of the sun for a bit
    Thats good advice there broseph

Any updates on the plant did it recover
    Its so easy to make things hard

420 Member

I would like to hear a update on this I think my plant is showing early signs of this issue, btw I love youchart

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12