first grow- flowering space problem

gro420love

I am 4 weeks into flowering and my plants have reached the top of my small grow space up to this point in flowering. 3x3x3 space with 150W HPS bulb. I have recently created a new flowering space that is 6'hX5'wX3'd and a 600w HPS bulb. My question is will this environment change hurt my plants or will this change be okay for the flowering stage i'm in? I have a DWC set up if that matters. Please help this novice grower. Thank you.

first time grower, i started outdoor northern lights in may. the plant is over 4ft tall, just got a 4ft by 4ft by 7ft 600 watt hid hps grow tent. the light hangs down 2 feet from the top. will i run out of room? does the plant have to be directly under the light? i dont want to burn the plant. wanting finish the flowering in the tent>

first time grower, i started outdoor northern lights in may. the plant is over 4ft tall, just got a 4ft by 4ft by 7ft 600 watt hid hps grow tent. the light hangs down 2 feet from the top. will i run out of room? does the plant have to be directly under the light? i dont want to burn the plant. wanting finish the flowering in the tent>

With the container is 5 ft total. Is it ok for the plant to be offset?

First, always post your question in a separate topic, or search the forums for an answer. It gets difficult to follow answers and questions when multiple people are asking different things in one topic.

You have a 7' high grow space.
Subtract 5' for the plant and container.

This leaves 2'. The light hangs down 2'. You are out of space.

600w HPS needs to be 1.5' above the canopy, so you're into negatives now.

Why the sudden rush to move it indoors?

Direct lighting is important, especially in flower.

I would personally leave it outside to finish until harvest. Do you have a 30x or higher scope/magnifier to properly harvest the plant at the correct time?

And the container sounds too small for the plant as well. That should be in a 5+ gallon container.

Check out this link for more helpful information: How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

Back
Top Bottom