Windows ill Plant help

LegoBrickster

Hello everyone. Not so new to the cannabis world but I'm definitely inexperienced in growing. I decided to plant seeds I had in June and just keep them in my windowsill where people can't really see them. Honestly, I didn't think anything would come from it, but here I am, months later with a plant with white hairs coming out. I wish I would have documented it along the way but I didn't think to. Any advice/tips would be greatly appreciated.

20141027_134830.jpg
20141027_134823.jpg
20141027_134806.jpg
20141027_134759.jpg

Re: Windowsill Plant help

I believe the plant to be a white widow but I could be mistaken. All I know is that it was planted in early-mid June. It stands about two feet tall currently. I'm sorry about my lack of hard facts on the matter.

Thanks, I'll cool it on the fertilizer for a little bit. I guess more particularly, I should ask how much longer do you think the plant has to let the buds get bigger before she's best to harvest?

Thanks! I have a friend bringing me his this week. The hairs are starting to slowly turn orange. One here, one there, that kinda thing. I can't believe it actually got to this though. I just wanted to try something in my window. But now I'll have something to rub in my friends' faces who were naysayers.

Back
Top Bottom