Hawaiin Snow. Flower since 2/15. (11 weeks) help

Feathers

I don't know about this new app because I just spent 20 minutes trying to post something, it wouldn't take pictures and then it vanished. Anyway, I have posted about her before. She reached 8'6" and I had to bend her all over. You can see the cola which is growing upwards and is huge. No Amber trichomes and she doesn't look like she has changed much in the past few weeks. Any input?

Thank you
image24606.jpg
image24603.jpg
image24600.jpg
image24602.jpg
image24599.jpg
image24598.jpg
image24601.jpg

Wow! Beautiful sativa, as good as it gets in a tent. For how long has it been flowering? To me that looks just about ready to smoke.

11 weeks, says right there, ok. Go two more weeks (you'd be happy you did) and then plant of the month.

take off a small sample, one from the top and one from the bottom. Fast-dry it (hot air, etc..) and try it separately. That will give you an idea if it's ready to harvest. It doesn't have any amber apparently and hairs don't look 50% red so I would guess you are nearly there

I wondered what became of you and your plant...I remember you were asking about her being finished a month ago.
11 weeks is on definitely still on the early side for a sativa. You still could have a few weeks left. A trick to help finish her would be to cut back the light schedule a bit. Reduce the lights-out time by 15 minute intervals once a week or maybe every 4 days or so - and keep doing that down to about 10 hours, if it takes that long. Less light is counterproductive to yield so maybe best not to get too carried away as long as she's ripening, but it may help get her moving.

Back
Top Bottom