Outdoor plant - Won't begin bud stage

cannilingus

i had a free seed. from sannies. a "jackberry". a fem. i got it started, then, gave it to a freind. he put it outside, along with a thc bomb, and another. well, both of the other plants, are into bloom now, being early september. but, for the life of us, we cant figure out why this one has not started blooming? the plants never got very large. maybe 4 feet or so. the leaves have allways had this light dimpeling to them. all over. we have been looking forward to the results of this plant. but, unless it really cuts loose, it will never make it to the finish. and, since i see no buds startinhg, like the other two, well. any ideas? could it be a genetic freak?

You could give it some help by putting a box over it making sure it gets at least 12hrs of dark for a week or so.

I have done that on small plants before when I wanted to bloom something early outside.

If a plant is under stress(sounds like yours may be) they can sometimes put off blooming or even just kind of stop in the middle of it for a while.

What have you been feeding it?

Can you send a pic of it to give us a better idea of what may be going on with it.

its my freinds. i popped the free seed i got, and gave him the plant. he made a whole in the earth, and used mg soil. the plants never got that big. its like maybe 4.5 ft. and he just gave it some dyna gro bloom. i have been using 5-56-10 on my outdoor. and they are budding fast! on top of this, a deer ate his ice plant i gave him. so what he has left, is one thc bomb, about 9 ft tall now, and a old sannie strein, "mad shack". they are both looking super!

Back
Top Bottom