Switching lights into flowering

rameraze

Good morning fellows.

I still quite new to this whole grow thing as I am only on my 2nd try. The first turned out ok but not the best. thank god it was only 1 plant. I now have 6, 4 C99 and 2 Crown Royal. Anyways, my question is this. I am about to switch into flowering and want to go from 18/6 to 16/8 14/10 and then 12/12 over the week. I am using a 1000W MH bulb for vegging atm. I will be switching out to the right spectrum lighting when I start this. Do I start using the new bulb for flowing when I start the different light timing? or wait till I get to the 12/12 or does it matter.

THank you. :420:

Hi there, everybody has there own way off doing things, I always switch straight to 12/12 when ready and use HPS when I do,
I never tried the light schedule you are planning on doing, and never had any issues switching straight to 12/12 ,
Hopefully some other growers who have tried your method will chime in to give their opinions and experiences

I always do 48 hours of all total darkness then straight to 12/12. Personal preference on this one. Your plan is fine. Work you way down to 12/12 and then on from there

Back
Top Bottom