Week 6 of flowering

Denis

Hello there need an advice . I'm on 7 week of bloom buds are looking very strong and healthy . I'm using "kind nutritients " line as well as starting giving them Cha Ching . Do you guys think it will be to much if I will ad " gravity " nutrient to their feeding schedule ?

hey denis, welcome to 420, home of the brave, caring and helpful.

now, i can't personally help you, as i don't know that nute line. i'm sure someone who does will come along though.

are you feeding everything per manufacturers directions?

and does it suggest adding "gravity" at about this point in the lineup?

perhaps if they have a website...they must, it could be of help with a full nute schedule?

good luck,

and have fun eh

hey denis, welcome to 420, home of the brave, caring and helpful.

now, i can't personally help you, as i don't know that nute line. i'm sure someone who does will come along though.

are you feeding everything per manufacturers directions?

and does it suggest adding "gravity" at about this point in the lineup?

perhaps if they have a website...they must, it could be of help with a full nute schedule?

good luck,

and have fun eh

Great reply there Unforgiven! 3 thumbs up and +reps to boot! :thumb:

:peace:

ohh they have tons of other additives, lol.

that's why i don't want to change nute lines. it adds up pretty quickly.

Do the buds and leaves look yellow, or have any sign of deficiency? If not, I wouldn't. Giving them too much nutrients will cause more problems than not. Also, make sure to consistently check ph after every feeding and flush. I would flush every other time, give the soil time to dry down to the root (use your finger in the soil up to the knuckle, that will let you know), before either feeding or flushing the soil again. Also, check the ph of the solution you are adding. In other words, if you are feeding the plant(s), use spring water that has first been ph corrected. Using any container you choose ( I use a quart wonton container), add th ph corrected water about 3/4 of the way up. Add your fertilizer solution, and any other additives you are adding, like silicon and even black strap molasses, which i recommend (about 1 tablespoon per quart). When done, recheck the ph to make sure it is the 6.0 to 6.5 range, preferably closer to 6.5 (pot likes the soil a bit more alkaline during flowering). Then you can add the room temperature solution to the plant(s). Same goes for flushing. I usually add 1 or 2 tablespoons per gallon to the filtered water or spring water. Check the ph again to make sure it is within range because anything you add will alter the ph. Make sure you give them enough water so it goes through to the container. From there, you can test the ph. This is the best way to test the plants because you are testing the water at the roots not just the top. Make any adjustments next time if necessary, but if you have the correct ph, it should also be correct when you test it. If you like, you can also use a light misting of foliar spray consisting of clean water (about 1 qt, which you can refrigerate later but needs to be warmed up before spraying), 1 tablespoon of molasses, and about i ml (that is about one small eyedrop full) in a sprayer, at one quarter strength (That means, fill the sprayer 1/4 of the way and fill it the rest of the way with fresh, clean water, then check the ph). Spray until the plants drip. Do it early enough with the doors open to allow the plant to dry completely and make sure you have a fan going also. The fan not only helps to dry the plant, but stresses them slightly to improve terpene production. You can do this twice a week for the entire flowering cycle. By doing it this way, you are giving just a little boost to the buds and the sight nitrogen helps the buds develop and also may improve potency. Two weeks before harvesting, stop any foliar spray and also stop any feeding of nutrients. Just flush the plants thoroughly using about two gallons of water per plant per 12 inch pot (You can use 1 gallon if it a 6 or 8 inch pot). This takes out all extra nutrients and gives the plant it's smooth taste, not harsh. Test the water consistently for proper ph. This is crucial at this point!! Any sudden change in ph WILL kill the plant(s)! I know, it happened to me! Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom