Max Temps during flowering

Bobby Blunt

I am going into my 2nd wk of flowering, some nice looking bag seed ladies, their in a 4'x4'x7' tent, lighting done by a 2'x2' glassed hood with a 600w hps bulb, ventilation is carried out by a 6" exhaust fan. My humidity is running around 48%-51% but my temp is running a constant 86-88 degrees F. 5 plants, the average height is 16', the stretch hasn't begun yet. I know in veg its good to let the girls be warm, 80-89 degrees but in flower, temps should run around 77-82 degrees, I don't know if they can make it to harvest under that high of a temp. I have a 400w and a 600w ballast stacked on a pegboard behind my tent so to switch between the two is a simple plug and play, I will step down to the 400w hps bulb if it will bring the heat down to a tolerable level but what is the max I can push flowering temps and get a good quality harvest. My Nutes; advanced Nutrients and Cal-Mag I am not a commercial grower, yet.:Namaste:

I love dimmable ballast, I turned it back to 75% when it shut off for the night, most of the day temp ran 83-85 degrees air felt cooler, I think I can live with 85 on the high side of flowering, photos coming.

Back
Top Bottom