how do i achieve maximum bud size

gren

if i had some bc big bud,
besides hydro-peroxide,what else would i use to achieve a steriood like affect to my plant as far size of the buds.i want extremly large buds.

by the way im using only cfls 200-250watt system.

what chems contribute to the size of the buds?

There is no "silver bullet" to achieve big buds.
You need to optimize your growing environment--exellent medium, carefully monitored ppm (you'll need a meter), constantly correct pH, 6,200 or more lumens per sq/ft, the best nutrients (no miracle grow!), ventilation and of course keep the grow area pest-free.
It usually takes a number of grows before you learn to get things down pat.

Xtee said:
Wouldnt you get even bigger buds ive you grew outside. Still feeding with nutes and stuff..
Yes, the sun is the very best light you can give your plants. Unfortunately, we all can't just plant mj right next to our tomatoes like NDW or Droppony did this summer. LOL

This entire discussion on maxing out bud size is pure speculation without more details. Strain, phenotype of that strain, indoor, greenhouse or outdoors, medium used, feeding, type and wattage of lighting, hrs of light...I think you get the picture. Please provide these kinds of pertinent details for responses with any type of informed estimates.
All Men by Nature desire knowledge.
little Ari, buddy of So Crates

Just think of the plant like you would a baby. You wouldn't feed a kid just meat, wouldn't really be good for it. Same with a plant. There are a variety of conditions that have to be met in order to get max buds. CO2, pH, nutes, lighting, soil, ventilation, temperature, humidity, watering, etc. All those in the right amounts at the right stages will maximize your buds. Skimp on a couple and you could be wasting your time. Practice makes perfect.
Stikee

need hps for sure not going to get anywhere near a plants maximum potential yield with cfls then i would use C02 injection and carbo load organic and inorganic nutes need to LST or SCROG em and for the inorganic nutes i would go for advanced nutrients full line which is very expensive and not worth it unless you plan on commercial growing. would also use superthrive throughout veg cause your plants have to be very healthy to hit their potential. keep a close eye on ph ppm, have ideal indoor environment. Or you can make it easy on yourself and get a very high yielding strain and half ass it and still make a really good yield, something like BC Big Bud which is next on the list for me, especially since i prefer sativa, what strain you growing anyways?

the most important thing is to keep them stress free!and lots of ventalation,to encourage stem growth,ie a ocillating fan.big stems means big buds.

Big Fucking Lights, the highest wattage you can find and buy 8 of them, Nutrients, possibly hormones, optimize growing conditions for that strain. Do research on the plant strain and find out all its little ins and outs, You might have to buy a book or 2. Oh and experience, your plants will do better with more of your experience. All that and a dash of love.

Whats this Hydrogen Peroxide trick you are using? I've never heard of it.

There is no hydrogen peroxide trick. Obviously someone has told this person some stuff that isn't true and it's being taken as truth. Big yields will "NEVER" come from a bottle. Maximum care and optimim growing conditions are what makes big yields.
Even the fabled super bud with paclobutrazol won't make huge buds if the plants don't receive optimim care and conditions.

Back
Top Bottom