When to use nutrients such as...

1PotHead

hey well im not to the budding cycles or even knowin if its a female yet but i wanted to ask when should i start using blooming stuff? and other such nutrients?

you will know if its a female once u put it on 12/12 light, usually within a few days. Once you go to 12/12 light is the time you want to start using bloom feed, remember to gradually increase the nutes. u growing in soil or hydro?how many weeks into grow are u?what kind of lite?

Once your plant has successfully entered the flowering cycle you will see his or her's pre-flowers. If you recieve a female I would use your nutes (blooming fertilizers) at the first sign of sex, which can be as early as a week into the 12/12 light/dark cycle. Start off easy and work your way up to full strength. Feed your plants nutes w/ water every other watering. Always flush your plants approx. 2 weeks b/f flowering. And always remember patience is a virtue and less is more! Good luck! :allgood:

ive learned that you can give your plants nutes about 5-6 times a week. i know a guy who gives his plants nothing but nutes until the end when he flushes. and it is some of the best looking weed ive ever seen/smoked. he doesnt get nute lock or burn them at all. i drench mine once a week with regular water

we grow in soilless though

im growin n soil and im about 2 weeks and 2 days and i got other plants but they aint showin no signs of sex yet and i dont got any bloom fert. yet but gna get sum on friday and i did have a 108 watt light on dem but now i have 216 watts on dem to hopefully speed up the proccess and the one dats shown sum sex looks like a femal and around the pistils i think its a little red is dat a good thing or wat????????????

Back
Top Bottom