Supercroping While Flowering

I dont know how wise it would be to do it. but i kinda did it when i swtich my girls over to flowering by accident. I broke the top of one of my plants pretty much supercropping but not on purpose. It slowed flowering by a week maybe a bit more I would say. she was the last to start forming flowers little over a week after the others. Although it was the only one of its kind so I didnt have the same strain to compare. Didnt seem to cause any other problems though.

But if are worried about how tall it'll be. I say its better to lose a little time then run out of space.

I would listen to smokin moose he knows alot more then me. :smokin:
I dont think I would ever do it cause I would want my girls to focus all there energy on making beautiful buds. I was only suggesting as a last resort or accident:grinjoint: Now that I think about it a bit more you could prob LST if height is an issue. That shouldn't impeed their growth as much as supercropping. But I am no expert so maybe moose can shed some light on LST during flowering :cheesygrinsmiley:

I don't recommend supercropping while flowering. Each limb you do it to goes into a state of stasis while the damage heals, putting it behind the rest of the plant.

Agreed. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom