Thread: Supercroping While Flowering

Supercroping While Flowering

my lady is starting the 2nd week of flowering would it be safe to supercrop even tho its not veging anymore???

Re: Supercroping While Flowering

I dont know how wise it would be to do it. but i kinda did it when i swtich my girls over to flowering by accident. I broke the top of one of my plants pretty much supercropping but not on purpose. It slowed flowering by a week maybe a bit more I would say. she was the last to start forming flowers little over a week after the others. Although it was the only one of its kind so I didnt have the same strain to compare. Didnt seem to cause any other problems though.

But if are worried about how tall it'll be. I say its better to lose a little time then run out of space.
    Last edited by Ganjarden; 08-26-2008 at 10:20 PM. Reason: just read your other post
    420 Magazine News Team
    Creating Cannabis Awareness Since 1993
    http://www.420Magazine.com

The hemp plant is botanically quite advanced; some plants are male, some are female, and some are androgynous. Most species in the plant kingdom are merely androngynous.
    -- United States Dispensatory, 1851

Follow us on Twitter, MySpace and Facebook

Blog Entries

I don't recommend supercropping while flowering. Each limb you do it to goes into a state of stasis while the damage heals, putting it behind the rest of the plant.

I would listen to smokin moose he knows alot more then me.
    I dont think I would ever do it cause I would want my girls to focus all there energy on making beautiful buds. I was only suggesting as a last resort or accident Now that I think about it a bit more you could prob LST if height is an issue. That shouldn't impeed their growth as much as supercropping. But I am no expert so maybe moose can shed some light on LST during flowering
    420 Magazine News Team
    Creating Cannabis Awareness Since 1993
    http://www.420Magazine.com

The hemp plant is botanically quite advanced; some plants are male, some are female, and some are androgynous. Most species in the plant kingdom are merely androngynous.
    -- United States Dispensatory, 1851

Follow us on Twitter, MySpace and Facebook

Blog Entries

thanks alot guys

Quote Originally Posted by Smokin Moose View Post
    I don't recommend supercropping while flowering. Each limb you do it to goes into a state of stasis while the damage heals, putting it behind the rest of the plant.
    Agreed.
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum- "If You Seek Peace, Prepare For War."

"Those who would sacrifice liberty for safety deserve neither." ~ Benjamin Franklin