Support For 420 Magazine App For Android

Teddy Edwards

420 Support
420 Staff
This is the support thread for the free 420 Magazine App For Android

Please post any problems here. Before doing so, please try the fixes below and supply the following information.

:thanks:

Please give us more specific information that might help us to resolve this issue.

Please clear your cache, cookies & temp files, then reboot your phone, modem & router and try again.

Are you using a proxy service? If so, that could be your problem.

It could also be your Internet Service Provider (ISP) network having difficulties.

If none of these seem to be the issue, then please provide us with the following data.

Are you using a phone or tablet and what kind?

Can you send us a screenshot of what you're seeing to help us replicate the error?

The more information we have, the better we can help you.

Up until today i have been able to upload from my phone no problem using the mobile app. I would click the little arrow pointing up and select what photo I wanted to add to my message. Suddenly when i click that up arrow that allows me to select a picture its instead replaced with an emoticon and dont even give me the option. Its nowhere to be found. I even deleted the app and re installed. Please fix this. I hate taking photos for my journal and having to wait 30 minutes for the email to complete and then spend another half hour uploading from the laptop. Ps, i have cleaned phone cache on phone and all. No go.
Using LG G2 phone.

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I cant take a screenshot for obvious resons because I cant upload from the phone but basically if im in a thread and scroll to the bottom so you see the little open box that says "reply". Just beside that box there is a little arrow pointing up. Up untilvthis morning I could click that arrow and options would come up to select a photo from my gallery. Now its replaced with a shortcut to emoticons and the photo option is gone. Never had this issue.

Thank you for the information, we are currently investigating the issue in the backroom and will be back in touch. :thanks:

Here's a bit more info for you. I took a few screenshots to show you what changed in the app that makes it un-usable. I hope you guys can get it fixed because that app uploading saved me 30 minutes to every journal update.

This is a picture of a thread I was in on the my phone. This pic shows me scrolled all the way to the bottom where the quick reply is. Here in this picture you can see the little arrow pointing upwards just to the left of the quick reply box right??

Screenshot_2016-07-19-21-25-35.png

All I always did is click that little arrow on the left and different options would pop up via icons. There was one with a smiley face to enter an emoticon and a picture of a mountain that I would click to bring a picture up from my phone galley.

Now the little mountain icon was replaced by the "URL" icon and the "IMG" icon. The img icon does not allow phone gallery selection at all.
Here is how the screen looks when I click the upward arrow to the left of "quick reply".

Screenshot_2016-07-19-21-25-47.png

The little mountain icon is gone and just the 3 are now options. The mountain icon used to be in the same place that the smiley face is now.

Help please lol. Thanks

watching......thinkin on getting the app for my Samsung. if it makes journaling easier I would.

went n got the app. now to check it out lol

Sent from my SM-G386W using 420 Magazine Mobile App

went n got the app. now to check it out lol

It makes jounal work a breeze man. No waiting to upload pics at all. Just add and done...the 420 logo and you pictures are fully uploaded and posted as soon as u hit enter......When its working that is.

I'm having the exact same deal with the app.

Sent from my NXA8QC116 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Used to work fine uploading but now nothin

It makes jounal work a breeze man. No waiting to upload pics at all. Just add and done...the 420 logo and you pictures are fully uploaded and posted as soon as u hit enter......When its working that is.

Hey fanleaf, when you could upload could you upload multiple pics ?
Hang on lemme ask you different,
Did you have the option to select multiple file from your device to upload or did you have to select each file individually ?

Cannot upload photos from tablet using chrome browser for Android either

I sure hope this is resolved soon. I wanna journal.

Thanks for all of your efforts staff and moderators of 420 magazine

I wish I could be of more help but I'm very limited on hardware at my end. Just an el cheapo tablet.
Sorry bout that

Hey fanleaf, when you could upload could you upload multiple pics ?
Hang on lemme ask you different,
Did you have the option to select multiple file from your device to upload or did you have to select each file individually ?
Had to select each picture individualy but loved it. It was so quick.

Had to select each picture individualy but loved it. It was so quick.

I agree. This sux tho. Not being able to post pics to my journal !

I wonder if other people using the app are having trouble and we just don't know?

yep just tried for pics...not working.

might as well do it all from the laptop.

yep just tried for pics...not working.

might as well do it all from the laptop.

I ain't gotta laptop. I don't get it. Can't they just back up and reset to previous working settings ?

yep I get it.

just because it's labeled as progress, doesn't mean you are going forward.

Back
Top Bottom