Odor control under $50!

PeterDaily

i wanted to contest that recently i had an odor problem. over 15 females, half in their final weeks of flowering-is pretty smelly. NEWAY! my friend told me about ' odor neutralising gel'. This provoked a trip to Lowes and i found a product that last for '90 days' in a 400sqft area for $10.99! Its called, Natural Magic. I picked up 2, placed one in my living room and one downstairs in the large space where i stay at adjacent to my grow room which has the door OPEN. After 8 hrs, i barely smelled a thing, and i invited a close friend over who knows i grow and he didnt smell anything til he stepped INTO my grow room!!! Highly recommend ODOR neutralising gels for your home-THEY WORK.

Hey Alex, I'm always looking for affordable alternitives...Can you compare it to ONA gels and blocks....ONA pro gel works great, if you like gas station restroom...I like the linen scent but doesn't last as long....What does this stuff smell like?

ONA - like u said is "fake"-like the smell of an office. This stuff "matches" my strain. ( citrus ) I have a small jar of ONA, it smells more concentrated. But this Natrural Magic is @ less than $8 a jar and deodorises for AT LEAST 60 days, its a value buy + local=less hastle. A little advice-this product works at best when moving air is present- it really assists the effects to the air. I have 4 of them nicely placed around the house. One in the living room, the kitchen, the stairs wherthe attic fan blows & one in the hallway where my grow rooms are located. If one is in the area, you either smell the product, or nothing at all.

So when you use these things is it like you are totally basking in a perfume smell or do they some how just eat up the odors? I cannot take a huge perfume smell. I am a bit worried about smells in the near future and I have a homemade ozone generator but I am worried because my flower room is too close to where I sleep.

So when you use these things is it like u are totally basking in a perfume smell or do they some how just eat up the odors? I cannot take a huge perfume smell. I am a bit worried about smells in the near future and I have a homemade ozone generator but I am worried because my flower room is too close to where I sleep.

No. Its no "masking" of odor where you smell them both or 'something like' weed or perfume-this stuff DE-ordorizes and replaces the atmosphere with what ever smell you choose. The vanilla is awsome for your living room and citrus in the areas near your grow room. you will either smell the citrus or nothing at all. I had to replace the deodorizor after 3 months-i had to. But i used my small jar of ONA GEL. i took the cylinder of ONA out of its container and sliced it in half and placed one half in each of the OLD containers and the ONA halfs are doing an EXCELLENT job masking odors of my new harvest of 8+ ounces. It smells almost like bubblegum than an 'office' tho.

I tried the Natural Magic vanilla scent and it didn't work too well. The scent is pleasant but isn't strong enough to mask the smell imo. I recently grabbed some Ona and the difference is pretty amazing. Ona works great.

I made one of those DIY smell buckets and it is awesome. Great for other smells too, can't even tell I have 2 stinky dogs!

:peace:

Marley

I know this is old but by chance, Do you guys know if this stuff is Bird friendly.. I have a parrot cant use chemicals around her. Thanks:roorrip:

I know this is old but by chance, Do you guys know if this stuff is Bird friendly.. I have a parrot cant use chemicals around her. Thanks:roorrip:

Well on the Ona site it says organic, non-toxic, human and pet friendly..dunno if birds have different standards then other pets..my dog's are fine with it.

:peacetwo:

Marley

Hey Thanks Marley good lookin out. Yeah they have sensitive lungs i cant use any sorta of aresols, cleaners that smell etc.. had to buy martha stewart cleaners which work well if ya know anyone that has birds. :thanks: gonna check it out.

I have used the Natural Magic from Lowe's. I have 2 dogs and a cat, it really removes the odor. I got to thinking maybe this stuff would work like the ONA bucket, so i put some in my bucket with the soil mist, turned the fan on and the whole house smells like linen, vanilla or citrus, depending on the variety you have chosen.

I have NL growing in a tent in my closet and you can't smell anything from this grow.

ONA gel is the stuff you buy. The bucket is what you make. :)

Basically get a bucket, drill a bunch of holes in the side of it all around the bucket. Place ONA in bucket, toss a fan on top..good to go. Sorry for the short explanation, if u need additional info let me know.

:peacetwo:

thankz for the info...but where can i get ONA at?
do you know where do they sale ONA at?

hey guys. im on my 5th harvest and i have to say, GELS WORK. IF YOU HAVE NO CHOICE-but you WILL need a basic carbon scrubber setup.
think about it. you need 4-7 of these a month or 2 @ $5 each, thats $20-40. a 300cfm incline fan + small filter will run you almost $200. So with the GELS im getting feedback of 'the smell' wen the jars are low-INCREASING my risk. OR i can make $200 off my work and invest in proper ventilation.

Back
Top Bottom