Growing autoflower issues

RHCP

Hello everyone I am a new growing. And have been facing some challenges with my autoflowers. The area I live in recently had a few cold days which lower the temperature in my grow box in addition I think I might have over watered my plants. The leaves begin to turn yellow and are starting to wilt. Any suggestions or help would be tremendously appreciated

Hey RHCP, I am new my self and from what I have learnt so far this looks like what you said (Overwatering). Try not to water your plants until the pot is dry all the way through, I made the same mistake with my first attempt last year, do you ph your water? And have you used any nutes?

Hope it works out for you mate.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thank you so much for the advice. I think I also have a larger issue on my hands. My timer was not set correctly which triggered these autoflowers into flowering way too early and because they are autoflowers I don't think I can revert them back into a veg stage correct?

So if the light cycle doesn't affect autoflowers what triggered these plans to go into flowering??

Auto flowers have a set life so as soon as that seed sprouts the timer begins, They will usually start flowering around day 30 mine literally popped out pistols on that exact day haha no matter how big it is or what light cycle you use they all have a set date that they will start to flower (Usually).

Even though shes started flowering expect some more growth, I made a post last week about my auto being too small it wasn't quite as small as yours but I now look at the picture I posted with it and then at my plant now and she has literally exploded in size.

This is your first time so dont worry :) This bloke named Triggz2k15 recently said to me "I was taught that I shouldn't worry about the harvest on my 1st 2nd even 3rd grow as the most important thing you will take away is the knowledge that you have learnt. Of course we all want something to show for it but just don't worry to much as every problem you encounter will teach you to do it different next time." Which is very true if you think about it, it made me worry less thats for sure.

If you are curious this was 8 days ago (Day 32):
image37518.jpg

And this is today (Day 40):
image37542.jpg

Again I am very new and still have a lot to learn my self but I hope what I said is correct and helps best of luck!

~Indigoism

That absolutely makes sense thank you so much for the information and positive Comment I really appreciate it. Hopefully I'll be posting a picture in the near future of a much healthier plant. Thanks

That absolutely makes sense thank you so much for the information and positive Comment I really appreciate it. Hopefully I'll be posting a picture in the near future of a much healthier plant. Thanks

No worries mate, I hope it works out for you!

Oh I just noticed after looking at your picture, is that two plants in the same pot? That could be contributing to your problem too. I could be wrong but it might be something worth looking into and not doing next grow, I would imagine both plants are fighting each other for space or the roots are strangling each other.

Hey guys, sorry to just jump in on this but I have a couple of auto's. One in a couple weeks older Then my other two. The one I'm having problems with is at about four weeks old. It is a 9 week sativa dominant plant. I've yet to see signs of of flower but I have leaves turning up and down while some droop but not all. I'm confused as to what is up with it. Temp is a steady 22 degrees Celsius (72-73F) at about 50% RH. I have only given nutes one time last week in a very small amount. Any ideas? Thanks for any help or info!

Hey guys, sorry to just jump in on this but I have a couple of auto's. One in a couple weeks older Then my other two. The one I'm having problems with is at about four weeks old. It is a 9 week sativa dominant plant. I've yet to see signs of of flower but I have leaves turning up and down while some droop but not all. I'm confused as to what is up with it. Temp is a steady 22 degrees Celsius (72-73F) at about 50% RH. I have only given nutes one time last week in a very small amount. Any ideas? Thanks for any help or info!

Not sure if you found out whats wrong with it but post a thread with some pictures on the "Frequently asked questions" side of the forum, someone will help. :)

Back
Top Bottom