How to ventilate closet with no windows (pics inside)

Batfongrips

Hey I have been reading and checkin out all the forums on this site for months but never really got into sayin much.. but I am now getting prepared to make a grow I have done a ton of research and learned alot from this site but still get confused by easy things.

I live in a home with pets and my parents at the moment and the only viable place that doesnt have too cold temps for growing is my closet. I am going to start a few plants soon hopefully. I have everything else ready to go I just need to go and buy the stuff now I made a list of. but one thing i am unsure of is how can I ventilate my 2 or 3 plants that I will get going soon in a closet without any holes or anything. I can't break a hole in the side of the house or anything but I want to keep the space ventilated. I uploaded some pictures so maybe that helps. I dont beleive just stale standing air is best.

Don't know if these pics will help but thanks for any advice!
Picture_00437.jpg

Picture_001110.JPG

Guerilla closet growing can be done but I wouldn't advise it while you're living at home with the parents. You risk the roof over the heads of at least 3 people for 3 plants. I waited an extra two years to start growing simply because it was to be MY risk and MY consequences if things went wrong.

If the parents are on board then at least make sure they (and you) have a clear understanding of what can go wrong including local laws. If they're not on board, again, don't do it. It'll be 5x harder to keep secret and again you're putting others at risk.

There is other issues too, lighting, ect involves power and heat in a small area and you're trying to keep it secret. One bad incident with a hot bulb or a short and you add the real risk of fire and again taking out the home of at least 3 people for 3 plants.

I hate to discourage anyone but it's haphazard and clumsy grow efforts that get busted or get news attention and make the rest of the growing community look like a bunch of idiot 'stoners' who need constant supervision.

Best of luck!

Indicana.:ganjamon:

Oh I forgot to mention my parents and I are going half on this because they are very 420 friendly too heh. We have considered this for about a year now and finally getting it done, and am prepared to do whatever I can to keep myself safe. I just need a way to keep the plants ventilated :) THe door idea does sound good kinda. I will look into that.:rollit::thanks:

That sounds like a good idea with the 6 mil plastic & zipper. I will look for some reflective plastic. Hope to get a journal goin on here soon. :):thanks:

There's a hydro shop in shoreline off 175th that has everything you need. Spend 200 or more they will knock 10% off if you ask for it. Can also hit there website pick your stuff at cheaper internet price and priint that page take to store and get internet pricing. Depending on how much your spending one way can be better than the other. Pm me and ill give you the store name.

That sounds like a good idea with the 6 mil plastic & zipper. I will look for some reflective plastic. Hope to get a journal goin on here soon. :):thanks:
No reason for reflective plastic. look into a product called black and white poly. Hydro stores sell it and the zipper kit required to turn it into a doorway. Your going to need to control smell too and I recommend a carbon filter for that. Don't skimp on materials. Cheap usually ends up costing more in the long run.

Hey watsup sorry I didnt have enough posts yet to pm people and not enough time to write enough posts. Whats the name of that shop in shoreline on 175th? appreiciate the tip I am going to do that set up you did with the stick witha zipper thing seems to be pretty effective nice journal btw :)

keep your door open... bye a sheet of thick plastic or some sort of tarp material.... stick some foil or mylar to it.... then replace where your door was.... cut the tarp like material in half use some strips of mesh that sticks to its oopposite side... place where you cut it in half to seal the material..... then u can cut holes in the material where u want ventalation .. when someone comes over just close your door and you dont have to remove anything....

i feel like a creep... im dooing the same thing with a closet that looks just like yours and my parents agree with me aswell ..... they want some of the dope though... lol

Back
Top Bottom